Chapter 15

A/N: Hey everyone decided to upload sooner than expected because I couldn't wait to write this chapter and I will be having exams this coming week so I will be too busy to upload. So here's the next chapter. Enjoy, comment and vote! (Also I added the video to the right because I felt that it went well with Stacy and Draco's relationship up to this point.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up feeling refreshed I walked to the bathroom showered quickly, changed and when I returned to my bed there was a letter laid on my pillow. I looked around wondering where it could have came from, I opened it up and groaned at the words:

Stacy,

My dear daughter, I am sorry to call for your attendance so abruptly but I would like you to go to the edge of the forbidden forest and there will be a portkey waiting for you. Please be quick I don’t like to be kept waiting.

I burnt the letter in my hand and headed out to the forbidden forest, I walked out of the castle to find Professor Snape leaving the forest but he merely walked past me nodding his head.

I walked to the edge of the forest to find a hand mirror glowing on the floor, I reached down for it and found myself spinning towards the ground.

I landed with a thud and stood up dusting my clothes off “Ah Stacy I am glad you made it so quickly.” I turned around abruptly to find Voldemort standing before me with Nagini at his feet.

“Yes, you wanted to see me?” I asked not showing much interest in being there.

“Yes I want to know how the task is going? You do know that you only have a week left to complete it.”

“Yes I understand that and it will be completed before then.”

The snake suddenly started to slither towards me and rubbed against my leg “Nagini seems to have taken a liking to you my dear. But you must remember also that even though you may be my daughter I do not take kindly to failure from anyone. I just want to remind you that the consequences will be severe shall you fail.” as he said this he spoke to the snake in a language I could not understand and before I knew it the snake had coiled around my leg tightly.

I stood my ground and simply waved my hand in the air, Nagini then loosened her grip and floated into the air back to my father and down to his side “Ah it seems you are controlling your powers as well. Wonderful, they will come in handy soon. You may leave now.”

I nodded my head and walked back to the mirror “Oh and Stacy my dear I hope Draco is doing well without you in the castle.” I didn’t understand what he meant but I did feel the strange need to return to Hogwarts immediately. I grabbed a hold of the mirror and went spinning towards the forest floor, I dropped the mirror and ran to the castle.

Once inside I quickly ran straight to the Room of Requirement, but Draco was not there so I ran back downstairs and stood in front of the great hall.

Suddenly I heard very faint crashes and explosions I ran as fast as I could following the sound to a boy’s bathroom when I reached the door it was in shambles and I could see Draco on one side of the stalls while Harry was on the other side. “No don’t!” I yelled out running towards Draco and just as I pushed him out of the way I was hit by an unknown spell cast by Harry. I was thrown back by the spell and suddenly felt a sword lacerating everywhere on my body cutting deeper and deeper with each slice.

“Someone help!” I heard Draco cry from beside me while I stared up at the ceiling unable to do anything but cry from the pain.

“Stacy I’m so sorry! Please! Please be ok!”