Chapter 17

It has been about two weeks since I walked out on Draco and I have missed him since then. I feel as though I overreacted just a bit, it was just because I was under so much stress from completing the task and losing my friends.

I sat in the dining hall alone waiting for Voldemort he said he needed to speak with me, just then he walked into the room "Come Stacy. You must train your skills in case you are to battle at any moment or possibly be challenged."

I stood up and followed him to an empty room where he turned back towards me, his wand out and pointed towards me.

"Are you ready?" he sneered.

I nodded and started concentrating focusing my mind on him cursing himself. His wand started to move upwards towards his face when he smiled and threw a curse towards me I blocked it causing it to ricochet off my shield and into the wall.

"Very good. Your power is getting stronger in willing people to do your bidding but you must concentrate harder if you think you can break me." he laughed.

"Stupefy!" I yelled catching him off guard but he was still too quick for me.

He shot another curse my way and I dodged it just in time when I felt an incredible force hit me and knock me into the wall.

I fell to the ground struggling to catch my breath "You need to pay attention even after you dodge one curse you have to be ready and alert for another coming at you. Do you think anyone is going to wait for you to get up or look at them before they try to finish you off?" Voldemort screamed from the other side of the room.

I shook my head and stood up waiting for the next move, "Crucio!" he yelled and I immediately put my hands in front of me stopping the curse from reaching me.

Anger started to rise in me thinking how horrible my life was knowing Voldemort is my father, I closed my eyes concentration my anger towards him "That's it. Show your true powers, the powers that prove you are my daughter." he said gleefully.

I started to feel my body shake and wind blowing around me when I opened my eyes I narrowed my vision on Voldemort and his eyes widened in shock. The room started to shake as though an earthquake was starting under us I pointed to Voldemort's throat and he quickly gripped it as though he was choking himself, then I threw my arm sideways watching Voldemort fly into the wall.

I quickly calmed myself realizing that if I continued I would exert all my strength "Did that prove that I am your daughter or would you like another demonstration father?" I asked staring at him intently.

He quickly got up and smiled "That will be enough for today. Later you will help train Alexander and teach him how to use the unforgivable curses since it won't be long until we capture Potter."

I nodded and walked out of the room back into the dining room passing Alexander on my way back to my room.

"Stacy I heard that you and I will be training together later. I'm sure I can teach you some things that will benefit the both of us."

I ignored him and continued up the stairs to my bedroom but before I could get to my door I felt a hand grab my arm and spin me around "Stacy I can make you forget all about that little Draco." he smirked at me.

I smiled my best seductive smile "I don’t think you can never compare to Draco. Draco will have more than you will ever have I'm sure of that. Oh and don't call me by my first name we are not on a first name basis Cross. Now if you will excuse me I have to rest to train with your pathetic ass."

I shook my arm from his grip and slammed my door in his face locking it behind me. I laid in my bed feeling worse than ever thinking about Draco. I regret walking away from him, I know I overreacted I was just stressed and overwhelmed with completing the task and losing my friends.