Chapter 29

Hello to all my lovely fans! I am sorry to say that this is the second to the last chapter and I had so much fun writing this for you all. I can say that there will be a sequel to this story, after the last chapter I will write the prologue to the new story. I won't say too much about so you all will just have to read the prologue to find out what it will be about. This chapter may not be as good as I thought it would be but I still hope you enjoy it. Comment and vote if you do thank you all for reading!

-------------------------------------------

I arrived at the manor to find Draco sitting on my bed “Draco what are you doing here?” I looked around my room and noticed quite a bit of my things thrown around.

“Where is the photo album?” his voice sounded dark.

“I…” a lump caught in my throat but I swallowed it down and stood tall. “I gave it to Cross. I couldn’t keep it, so I figured Cross would just bury it her with it.”

Draco stood up and stopped in front of me “So you just threw it to the side just like you did with Snape and Cross. I know it hurts losing her before she even had a chance to live, but you cannot just pretend none of this ever happened.”

Tears stung my eyes but I pushed the sadness away “I am putting it behind because no matter how hard I try I cannot pretend it didn’t happen.”

Draco placed hand under my chin, but I turned my head away “Stacy stop blaming yourself for this. You need to move on; we have to just continue with our lives.”

“I am continuing with my life just the way I was meant to live. My father has found the Elder Wand, so it is only a matter of time until the wizarding world is taken over. And I will be by my father’s side as I was meant to be.”

I heard Draco let out a low sigh “Whatever you choose to do I will be right there by your side as well.” he kissed my forehead and walked out of my room closing the door behind him.

I plopped myself onto my bed and stared up at the ceiling hoping I was doing the right thing. I knew Draco had a point but I felt as though there was no use to do anything about what has been going on, I mean I lost my daughter right after giving birth to her. How could I possibly go back to normal after being the reason why my daughter couldn’t see this wonderful world that she belonged to and two parents that loved her to death even before she came into this world? I just had to put all of this behind me and look forward to where I belonged all along which is by my father’s side and helping him control the wizarding world.

Next week:

“Well look it here. If it isn’t the Dark Lady who has kindly decided to grace us with her presence.” Bellatrux retorted after I descended the stairs.

“Would you like to duel me for my position Bellatrix? I know you want it.” I commented knowing she didn’t have her wand.

“How dare you?!”

“Bellatrix!” my father bellowed from the dining hall.

I smirked and watched Bellatrix walk away “Stacy are you alright honey?” Narcissa asked walking towards me.

“Yes I am fine. Has Draco sent any letters?” I asked as I sat on the couch.

I could tell that Narcissa was concerned with the way I was acting. “No hasn’t sent any. I’m sure he will send you a letter, he was upset when he found out you weren’t returning with him. Why not?”

I stared into the flames in the fireplace “My father needs me here to help him.” Narcissa only nodded and left the room.

The dancing flames crept into my mind reminding me of that horrible night almost two weeks ago, the scene ran through my mind of the pain I was in and then the news that almost tore out my heart. I remember clearly the bundle that Cross carried in his arms as he informed me that I would not have a daughter, I actually remember him being very careful with the baby and not letting me see her. Now thinking about it I wondered why Cross didn’t let me see her at all, I mean I know it probably would have killed me to see my baby still and not breathing, but maybe it would have gave me some closure.