Epilogue

EMMA'S POV

"Why taking so long??" I shouted from the bed to Killian who was at the moment in the bathroom.

"Why the hurry, love?" He came in with only his shirt and boxers on.

As much time as we would probably spend for the rest of our lives here in the Enchanted Forest, I'd never wear one of those freaking sleep gowns.

He let his body drop on the bed next to me with his face buried in the pillow.

I just smiled and placed the book I was reading on the nightstand.
I dove my fingers on his dark hair, carefully caressing his head.

"Tired?"

"Hum hum" he groaned into the pillow.

"Was it that hard to get Merida up on her horse?" I slightly laughed.

"You have no bloody idea."

"She'll get it one day." I said and looked up to the ceiling.

The silence came and I wondered again if I should tell him now or wait more.

"Killian?" I said without even controlling it.

"Hum?"

I didn't say anything. I just kept caressing his head, playing with his hair tangled on my fingers.

He realized I didn't say a word so he unburied his face and looked at me with his sleepy face.

"Emma, what is it?" He asked this time realizing how serious the subject coming was.

"I... I've had this in my head for some weeks and... I kinda am obligated to tell you this." I shrugged forcing a smile, covering all my nervous state.

I looked behind him, seeing the rose in the jar from our wedding.
The pink rose that would never ever die.

"I'm pregnant." His reaction wasn't really expected. He just stood there, mouth wide open.

"Bloody hell...3 kids?" He laughed.

"Is it too bad?" I innocently asked.

"No! No, no, no. I just ah... Bloody hell Swan come here." He said and pulled me against him, making me fall on top of him.

"How long are you?"

"3 weeks."

"Bloody hell I've always known that night was special." He laughed and I just slightly punched him with my elbow.

"Whoah there." I laughed.

"Nothing's gonna happen to this baby, Swan. I'll be here, right here." He said with his big hands cupping my cheeks.

"Don't think the worst... It's ah... Let's try this, and live this and try this."

"You said try twice."

"I'm nervous, you're not making it any easier." I laughed.

He moved forward and his lips crushed on mine, just like that.

"We're gonna do this."

"Yeah we-"

"Moooooom!!!! Henry hid my tooth paste!"