Siblings | Chapter 19

| It's been a long time guys I'm sorry so I'm gonna make a review of the last chapters if you don't remember.
Srry for not updating but I'm on vacation and it's hard to find some free time. |

Previously...
Killian found out Merlin/Arthur (they are the same person) is his father.
• Merlin and Maleficent had a daughter who is Lily.
• Killian received a letter from his father telling him that Lily is his sister and that Maleficent and Merlin are leaving the town to Camelot.
• Killian and Emma just had their first time last night. 😂

KILLIAN'S POV

"Killian there's an explanation for this. Just calm down."

I couldn't think of anything right now.
I have a sister.
Lily.
The bloody dragon.
Daughter of one of the Queens of Darkness.

The woman who's destined to be with Emma.
The woman who has grown up with Emma.
The woman who has Emma's darkness.

How can this be possible?

"Hook. Just please eat your breakfast  and then we'll figure this out."

I looked back at her.

"I'm not hungry." I got up. "I need to see this. I'll call you later." I kissed her forehead.
"But Killian-" and I didn't hear her anymore because I was already outside of the diner.

EMMA'S POV

I sighed to myself.
I guess I'll have to wait to eat my bagel.
I drank quickly all the hot cocoa and ran out the diner.

"Killian!"
I see him far away walking toward nowhere.
"Killian!" I ran to catch him and grab his hand.

"Swan now's not the time for a speech."

I looked at him and frowned my eyebrows.

"I'm sorry, love. I just... She's my sister! That's just not bloody possible."
I sighed and grabbed his hook with my other hand making him pause to breathe.

"We'll find an explanation. But calm down. Being like that won't help you in... in anything!"

He took a deep breath and nodded.

"Hook!" We both turned around to find Lily in the middle of the street.
I looked at him and saw his heart skipping lots of beats.

"My... Maleficent just told me... Is it t-true?!"

Killian was wordless.

"It appears so." I said for him.

"H-How?" She breathed.

"My father told me they fell in love... Long time ago... after my mother had died."

I squeezed his hand.

"Lily!" Maleficent appeared running after her.

"Okay this is awkward." I mumbled never leaving his arm.

"You better give us an explanation." I said.

"Where the bloody hell is Arthur?!" Killian interrupted before she could start talking.

"He... We are going to Camelot. He's busy at the inn trying to find a way back."

Seriously? Camelot too?