Second Date | Chapter 16

EMMA'S POV

I felt something soft and wet on my cheek. His lips kissing me. Touching and leaving my skin repeatedly. His hot breath against my cheek.
His hand brushing my hair and caressing my face.

That's when I decided to open my eyes and I quickly met his blue ones. They were so close to my face that I saw them in a way I had never seen before.

"Morning, love." He whispered next to my lips.

I looked back at his eyes that were now looking down more focused on my lips and his face leaned in until his lips were on mine.
After a long time like that I pulled away and quickly rolled over the bed to see Henry but he wasn't here.

"He's already awake and downstairs having breakfast. That's why I'm here. Your father told me to wake the sleeping beauty up."

I sighed and buried my face in the pillow not wanting to get up.

"Come on, love." He touched my exposed arm and caressed it.

"WHY IS IT TAKING SO LONG???" I heard my dad yelling from downstairs. And then my mother laughing.

I laughed into my pillow. I could hear Killian's smirk.

"Just two more minutes. It's Saturday god." I said against the pillow.

"You're stubborn like hell." he smirked.

I looked up and I looked at him again.
He was already dressed up with his leather pants and a dark blue shirt. No eyeliner. Yet.

I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him against me and he fell on the bed upon my body and laughing.
His heart skipped a beat as did mine when we felt our bodies touching each other.

"Do you have anything planned for tonight?" he suddenly asked pulling away a bit.
"No..." I smiled. "Why the asking?"
"I was thinking..." he smiled embaressed and I laughed making him giggle. "Would you like to go on a date with me tonight?"'

I kissed him again now with my hands touching his back. My arms around his body.

"I'll take-" he kissed my jaw "-that as-" then he kissed the corner of my mouth -yes."

"I love you." I said between kisses.
He smirked "Best way to start the day." He whispered against my lips.

"GUYS!!!! I'M GOING UPSTAIRS. SHALL I CLOSE MY EYES?" I heard my dad once more.

"Come on. Dave's gonna kill me." he said and we both got up.

+++

I stared at myself in the mirror while I curled my hair.
I'm not sure if this dress was a good choice.

A light yellow dress. All flawless and plain.

I found brown boots under the bed and I put them on.

"Okay guys I'm going now!" I shouted from the door.

Killian told me to meet him at 7 in the Jolly Roger.
Maybe I chose the right dress. I mean high heels in a ship?

I grabbed the car keys and my brown leather jacket.

"Hey..." I turned around and saw my dad coming from the bedroom. "Wow you look beautiful."
I blushed and squeezed the keys in my hand. "Thank you."

"Have a good time, sweetheart." he touched the back of my head and kissed my forehead.
I smiled and turned around to open the door. "Don't worry we take care of Henry."

And then, silence. I turned back around.

"What? No protective daddy speech?"
He laughed and grabbed my hand. "I'll just let you two be. He makes you happy.That's all I need."