The Child | Chapter 35

🅾🅾🅾|this chapter contains a LOT of sex (maybe even too much) so yeah you were warned.🅾🅾🅾

If you don't wanna read it, you can just read the chapter and when you see •••• that means you should stop reading and scroll down until you find •••• again.

Enjoy!|

KILLIAN'S POV

She walked in with her pajamas on and I awaited on the charming bed.
It was really big, couples sized.

The sheets were brown pink roses drawn, gold pillows and it had a ceiling with gold curtains.

"No sleep gown?" I smirked and she shrugged.
"I'm not using that thing to sleep." She said, a bit annoyed.

She kept doing what she was doing, unpacking her bag, placing containers from shampoo to creams in the long and beautiful bathroom of our bedroom.

My eyes were begging to close but I kept telling myself to wait for her to come to bed.
I just proposed her today. This needed celebration.

But whenever I thought she was done, she'd bring more creams and clothes and then she would walk out and come after to grab more stuff.

"When are you coming to bed, love?"

I kept following her with my gaze trying to not fall asleep.
She was bloody marvelous.

"Sleep. I want to finish this."

"Love, you can do it tomorrow. What I intend to do today with you can't wait any longer." I smirked and instead of getting a smile from her, she shrugged and rolled her eyes.

I sat up.
"What's going on?"

She sighed and picked her hair up in a messy ponytail and kept walking to the bathroom, ignoring me.

"You're doing it again." I said loud enough for her to hear.
She didn't say anything.

She came back again carrying a bag with lots of things.
"Emma..."

I got up and walked to her, stopping her from walking away.
"Let me finish this." She said looking down.

"You're stressed. Emma, I'm here too. Just come to bed."

"I don't want to have sex right now! Stop!"

"Emma..." I looked at her in shock. Did she really think that was all I wanted? "You do remember I just proposed you today. I want to be with you."

She kept staring the floor and I took the bag she was grabbing and put it on the floor.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry..." She said and hugged me tightly.

"It's just... Cleaning makes me stop thinking and today..."

"I know." I said into her hair.

"Today was the best day ever Killian." I looked down and she was smiling so much which made me laugh with her cuteness.

"I love you okay?" I pulled away and kissed her forehead.
Her smile grew like a crazy and she nodded kissing me after.

"Come to bed now?" I asked and rubbed her back with my good hand.
"Yes."

••••••••••••••••••
He took my hand and we walked to the bed.
He sat on the edge and he pulled me to sit on his lap, my legs to each side of him.

I touched his scruff with my fingers and kissed him, this time more passionately.

It's been months since we felt each other. I was needing this but I tried to control my body.