Lost Shadows | Chapter 9

|My english isn't the best so if you find anything let me know about it so please don't be afraid to correct me haha :) I need to get better at it..

I only learn with mistakes so feel free to comment. Thank you!|

3rd PERSON'S POV

The Storybrooke's residents went through another cold night.
Charming had woken during the night and had placed his arms around his wife warming her.
Meanwhile Killian woke noticing he and Emma had fallen asleep without a blanket upon them.
He touched Emma's exposed cold shoulder and kissed it making Emma groan. He pulled away from her and got up without waking her and he picked the blanket which was on the floor and he lay down again next to her covering both of them with the warm blanket.

Emma woke up for seconds noticing it and turned around to face him and they both fell asleep again looking to each other.

Meanwhile in the mayor's mansion Regina was lying on her bed with her computer on her lap.
"Up so late?" Robin said joining her on the bed.
"Just trying to find something about this Merlin..." She said with a sleepy voice.

"You think this 'google' can help you? Who's him? Something from your past?"
"It's not a person..." She laughed. He looked confused. "Never mind. Let's got to sleep."

They both lay down with his chest against her back and he brushed her dark hair with his fingers.
"You know all this about Emma isn't your fault, right? Don't blame yourself." He whispered.
"Yeah I know... I just feel like I should help her. I mean... She's suffering all this but it was supposed to be me."
"You're right..." He kissed her cheek.

SNOW'S POV

"Morning." I woke up with him caressing my face.
"Hey..."

Then I remembered all what happened yesterday.
"Oh... Ah... Yesterday... Emma had a nightmare... She went to the kitchen to drink something and she dropped the glass and she cut herself."
"What?! How is she?"

Great. Protective daddy mood switched on.

"She's okay. She will be great. Today we will find Merlin."
"I'm gonna check on her." He said and got up and put on a shirt. "By the way, Killian slept here. He's on the couch-"

"Yeah I know he helped Emma yesterday with the glass situation."

He sighed but then smiled.
"He's changed." He said before kissing my cheek and then he left the room.
I sighed and burried my face again in the pillow.

CHARMING'S POV

I walked in the living room looking for a sleepy Killian on the couch but instead I found Killian and my daughter sleeping on the couch.

I should punch him in the face.

I walked towards the couch and noticed something that made my day.
Emma was sleeping and smiling at the same time.
No nightmares.

Maybe I don't need to punch him in the face today.

I went to the counter to make breakfast.

"Look who's sleeping..." Snow walked in looking at the couch.
"Don't tease me."
"You're not going to kick him out?"
"Let them sleep."
"Someone's starting to like the pirate." Snow teased kissing me before laughing.

EMMA'S POV

I woke up and noticed I had a body under mine.
I haven't felt this feeling for a long time.
"Oh my god." I mumbled when I noticed that my parents were drinking coffee at the counter and staring at us.