Fear| Chapter 26

EMMA'S POV

"I'd never ever leave you, Swan." He said and squeezed my body.

"Mom this is amazing. You deserve this. You'll finally have the chance you hadn't with me."

"Henry..."

"Mom, it's okay. You know I understand it." he smiled and cupped both his cheeks with my hands and kissed his forehead.

"How long are you...?"

"2 weeks..."

Impressive how I got pregnant from our first time even with condoms.

He couldn't help but smile.
He brought his lips to mine. His arms around my waist and mine around his neck.

My tears were almost dried.

I worry too much.

I mean I got all scared having thoughts of death.
I was really determined to kill this baby, this new life, because of my fear.

Fortunately the two men of my life came before it.

"Do you really want it? I mean... This is going to change a lot..."

"I know you're scared... But believe me we'll always be there. You won't be alone." Henry said.

I felt like crying. Of happiness.

Killian and I would be connected with this child forever. We would be connected like me and Neal are.
And I couldn't be happier.

"Let's go home."

Henry got into the yellow bug to the back seats.
Killian pecked my lips and smiled looking at me right in the eyes.
I caressed his cheek with my hand, my thumb brushing his soft skin.

Our foreheads touched.
"I love you. Never forget that." He said and I nodded.

I finally embraced him in my arms and I felt so good.
I could see our future together.
Our family.
Our happiness.
Our love.

I played with the tip of his dark hair on the back of his neck as he rubbed my back with his good hand.

I never needed to tell anyone that I was pregnant.
Neal was gone.
I was in jail.
And my parents had abandoned me.

He kissed my cheek and we pulled away going to the car.

"How's the feeling of being pregnant?" Henry suddenly asked from the back seat and I laughed.

"God Henry what kind of question is that?" I laughed. "Well I'm only two weeks so I feel pretty normal... But I remember feeling really heavy when I was with you."

"Well that's weird. And was it to painful to give birth?"

"Okay Henry I'm not gonna answer that." We all laughed.

I grabbed Killian's hand and squeezed it as I drove with my free hand.

KILLIAN'S POV

When we arrived to the apartment we found her parents at the couch watching something on that bloody box.

I looked at Emma. And the look she gave me back showed me she understood what I was thinking.
When was she going to tell her parents?

"Emma we were worried! What happened?" Snow quickly got up and walked to her.

"I... went for a walk in the forest. I needed to... Think... With all this of going to the Enchanted Forest..."

Love is the light scaring Darkness away | CAPTAINSWAN FANFICOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara