Safe Now | Chapter 4

|My english isn't the best so if you find anything let me know about it so please don't be afraid to correct me haha :) I need to get better at it.

I only learn with mistakes so feel free to comment. Thank you!|

EMMA'S POV

I stayed there staring at the fireplace while I listened to them.

"Why the hell is my hair dark?" I asked interrupting whatever their conversation was about.

"You're the dark one, remember?" Gold smirked.

"And who the hell is he?" I pointed to the old man.

"Meet Merlin. Merlin, Emma." Rumple simply said and I simply rolled my eyes.

"Get used to him." Rumple said and walked toward the cabin's window.

"I'm free now. That was the deal." I heard 'Merlin' saying to him but Rumple seemed too busy looking at something through the window.

Gold didn't answer. Something was happening on the outside.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Your little friends are coming for a rescue which is not gonna happen."

Meanwhile

KILLIAN'S POV

"The cabin?" I asked to make sure.

"The cane flew to here... That means he's here and so is Emma." Regina said now joining us.

"What's the plan?" She asked and we simply looked to each other. "You guys don't have a plan?! It's Rumple we're talking about! You can't just simply go in there and kiss him to give us Emma!"

She's right.

"What do you suggest?" David asked.

"Well... Rumple has no magic now. But he does have the dagger. We need to get the dagger." Snow said enthusiasticly.

"Regina, try to get the dagger. I take care of the old man." I said.

"Merlin. He's Merlin." Belle said with a bloody book in her hands.

"Whatever."

"We can try to control Emma with words and we can help you with the dagger too." Snow said.

"I better stay here since I'm not armed." Belle smirked.

I gave David a I-am-ready look and we went.

3rd PERSON'S POV

As the door opened Killian couldn't help but stay still in shock.

Emma was different. Dark hair. Still beautiful.

He wanted to hold her. Protect her. But he knew she wasn't her.

"We can make this easier. Just give us the dagger." Regina said with a fireball in her hands.

"Kill them." Gold said with the dagger in his hands.

"No..." Emma whispered but she couldn't control herself. Her feet started walking toward Regina.

"You need to go now!" She whispered with a painfull face. It was indeed painfull for her. She may be the dark one, but she still have feelings, emotions.

"Don't hurt her!" David yelled to Regina who was already preparing her fireball to her own protection.

Regina let her fireball go and lowered her hands.

Emma automatically grabbed her neck with her hand suffocating her.

"EMMA!" Killian yelled trying to stop her from doing something she would regret for sure.