Mistakes | Chapter 6

|My english isn't the best so if you find anything let me know about it so please don't be afraid to correct me haha :) I need to get better at it..

I only learn with mistakes so feel free to comment. Thank you!|

3rd PERSON'S POV

"She just woke up yelling 'No one loves me!' and then she said something like 'I need to find Killian' and she went outside." David explained.

Everyone was sitting at the kitchen table trying to find a way to help Emma.

"She told me she had a nightmare." Killian said. His hands were shaking.
After that episode in the Jolly Roger no one knew where Emma was.

"Maybe she's confusing reality with the nightmares. Something bad happened in that dream and then she woke up but didn't know she woke up." Snow said.

"I'm lost now." Henry said.

"That's possible..." Regina breathed. "I just don't understand... Rumple had nothing of this."

Suddenly a phone rang.

"It's mine." Snow said and walked to the living room.

"Maybe because she is the savior... She had magic before turned to the dark one... There are lots of reasons." Killian said continuing with the subject.

"What exactly happened today between you two?!" Regina asked.

Killian felt ashamed to say what really had happened in the Jolly Roger. It hurts to him too. But deep down he knows it isn't her.

"She-" Killian tried to explained it but Snow came running with the phone in her hands.

"Emma! Emma! Sh-She's unconscious!"

"What?!"

"She's at Granny's. I-I don't know what happened. Granny just called me- We need to go!"

"I'll stay here with Henry and Neal." Regina said and with that David nodded.

And the three of them went to Granny's.

KILLIAN'S POV

"She drank way too much!" Granny's yelled once we got in.

"Hook! Help me getting her up!" He then noticed I was already holding Emma's fallen body. "Call the ambulance!" He yelled to Snow.

"Already did!"

Now we could only wait.

I sat her on my lap, leaning her head on my shoulder.
She was white.
It remembered me when she almost froze to death.

+++flashback+++

"Emma, place your hands around my neck. Come on let's get you out of here." I said as I placed my arms under her knees and my arms around her back picking her up.

She used all the strength she had at the moment and we walked out the ice cave.
I sat her on the back seats of David's truck.

She could barely breathe.
I took off my jacket and covered her with it.
Her eyes trying to see what was happening.

"It's okay, Emma. You will be okay." I said to her.

"Let's go." David said walking behind me towards the front seat. "Go with her. Make sure she doesn't fall asleep. We're almost home."

Elsa sat next to David and I sat next to Emma.
"Come here." I said and I let her lean against my body.

"Where am I?" She breathed.
"We're going home." I said.

Her eyes were about to close so I cuped her cheek with my good hand making her eyes open of a sudden.
I caressed her cold cheek and she softly smiled.
I kissed her forehead and intertwined my fingers on hers.
"You're safe now, love."

+++end of the flashback+++

I cuped her white cheek drawing circles with my thumb.
I kissed her forehead and intertwined my fingers on her static ones.
"You're safe now, Emma."

Finally the ambulance came.

+++

I sat in the waiting room.
She will be alright.
She just drank too much. That wouldn't kill her.

I looked down. My hands were shaking. I rubbed them on my pants to calm myself down.

"Whale!" David yelled once he saw him passing by us.
"It's Doctor Whale."
"Whatever. How's my daughter?! I need to see her!" He said angrily.

I automatically got up to hear what he had to say.
"I'm sure your daughter's diagnosis is pretty clear." he smirked.

I was about to punch him in the face but David made me the favor.
"David!" Mary Margaret yelled. "There's no need for that!"

"Is she okay?!" I breathed out.
He nodded wipping the blood from his lips.

"We want to see her." Snow said.
"Only family allowed."

And that's when I was about to take a step forward that I realized.
I'm no family for her.

"Killian..." David realized it too.
"Go..." I closed my eyes. It was too hard to say it, to not be with her when she needs me the most. "Just make sure she's okay." I said and he nodded.

I sat down again.

"Killian! Where's my mom?!" Henry came in running.
"She's okay, lad. She... She drank too much. It wasn't her." I looked at him. "But she'll be fine."

Regina walked in with Neal in her arms and Robin and Roland behind her.

"I talked with Whale at the entrance... You can go see her, Henry. It's the 205 room."
He nodded and ran away.

An awkward silence came as Regina sat next to me with baby Neal on her lap.

"Don't worry... She'll get out of this one." Regina said.
"She'll never be the same... She's... the dark one."
"She's the savior too. And she has people who love her and support her. We'll find a way. We always do."
"And then something bad happens again."

"Killian! She's calling for you!" Henry appeared calling me.

Meanwhile

EMMA'S POV

"It was like... like I was a ghost. You two were too busy playing with Neal... I tried to find Henry but he was at Regina's having fun with Robin and Roland and then I woke up and I just don't know... I was... angry." I tried to explain myself.

This is something I can't just explain with words.
It feels right at the moment.
It felt like I should be angry with them for something that just happened in my mind.

"It's okay sweetheart... we were just scared and confused..." my mom said caressing my face.

"I know it's because I'm th-the dark one." It's hard to say it.

I'm the dark one.

"We know who you really are." my dad said and I smiled.

Suddenly someone knocked the open door.

"We'll let you two alone." Snow said. "Come on Henry, are you hungry?" and they left.

He came next to me.

"Hey..." he said.

I didn't know what to say.
I was too embaressed with what had just happened before it.

"I screwed up." I said and my voice broke with tears reaching my eyes.

He sighed "No you didn't."

And then he smiled.

It made my day.

|GUYS THE FT3 WAS GOALS OMFG COLIFER FOR LIFE OMFG BYE|