A Starry Night | Chapter 17

| looong chapter. LOT OF SMUT. Found any typos? Comment!|

⭕️🔥You've been warned.🔥⭕️
If you want to skip the smut just stop reading when you see •••••

EMMA'S POV

For the first time I was in the Captain's Cabin. His bedroom.
He had left to go get something more comfortable that I could wear to sleep since I only had this dress.

I sat on his bed and looked around. Lots of glasses and empty bottles of rum everywhere.

A small window where you could see the waves and the moon. The stars. The Swan constellation.
The Swan constellation...
That made me laughed to myself.

There was a wooden desk with a small notebook with old pages and a lot of things written on it.
I got up to watch it close.

~Neverland, day 456~

A diary.

A grey t-shirt upon the chair.
I took it in my hands and I brought it next to my face.
His smell. His smell is so good.
I'd never get tired of him.

"Why a t-shirt when you have the real me here, love?"
I literally jumped and turned around to find him at the door.
I totally blushed.

He came closer to me. "I only have these..." He showed me a white flawless top and white shorts. "They were of... Milah's."

My skin shivered. I looked down.
"Or you can use my t-shirt. Since you liked that one so much." He smirked.
I looked at him and laughed.
"I just don't have any shorts."

"It's okay." I said and he nodded with a grin.
"I'll go on deck... So you can change." He said and kissed my forehead leaving next.

Then I was alone again in the bedroom.
I took off my boots and I placed them at one of the corners of the room.

I unzipped my dress and took it off.
I grabbed his t-shirt and put it on me covering my black bra.
It was a bit large for me.

Since this shirt didn't cover my black panties I went to his bed and covered my body with the sheets.
I stayed like that looking at the window and watching the waves while I waited for him to come back again.

Suddenly I heard a knock at the door.
"Come in."

He opened the door and I could see he only had his shirt on even with the darkness of this room.

The reflection of the water on the walls of the room coming from the moon's light was just beautiful.

He smiled and lay down with me covering himself with the white sheets.

He raised up the hook and looked at it.
He grabbed the hook's black base with his good hand.
"You shouldn't see this, love."

I quickly sat up and put my body on his sitting on his belly with one leg to each side. His heart skipping a lot of beats.
I pulled his good hand away and grabbed his hook and I took it off by myself showing his ended arm.
He kept watching me carefully.

"I love it." I whispered.
He sat up too and kissed me so deeply. My hands on his cheeks and his arms around my waist since I was still sitting on his lap.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I deepened the kiss letting his tongue get in and after a few seconds I needed to breathe. He realized that and quickly pulled away his lips from mine kissing now the corner of my lips and then my jaw and going down to my neck as I was still trying to get my normal rhythm of breath back.