The Little Girl | Chapter 28

3 days after•

EMMA'S POV

"Okay so what about this one?" She stopped the car and looked through the bug's window.

"Swan I already told you any of them is good for me."

"Oh come on! Henry's busy with Regina I can't choose this on my own. I know you like the sea so I found this one."

It was a big gray villa.
The back view was to the docks and the front view to the street.
It had a small garden in front of it and according with what Emma said it had a balcony to the sea view, 3 bedrooms one kitchen, one living room and one dinning room.

"Let's just go see inside, love." I pecked her lips and we got out of the car.

We walked in with the mayor's keys. Regina had given it to us after a long conversation yesterday about Emma going to try to find a way to get Regina to be able to get pregnant again.

Emma has a space to everyone in her heart.
It's amazing how she can love all these people and care for them, always putting their lives first.
And that was something that she only had now.

Because almost two years ago, I saw a lot of myself in her. I saw loneliness.
I saw a wish of being accepted.
A wish of being loved.

And here I was.
With the woman of my life, expecting a child and searching for a home.

The house was amazing. It had its modern styles. It was a lot different of Mary Margaret's loft.

The walls were mainly white and beige.
The furniture was mainly black and gray.

We walked in and we were already in the living room with the dinning room next to it. The kitchen was on our right and a bathroom at the end of the corridor.

We climbed up the stairs and found like a totally new house.
There was a lot more clarity. A lot more windows along the wall.

Here we'd find the three bedrooms and two more bathrooms.

We walked to the biggest bedroom.
It would be ours for sure.
A wall of glass. The sea. The sky.
A big mirror across the bed.
A wardrobe in our right and the door to the bathroom right next to it.

"Whoa." I breathed.

This house had belonged to someone.
They left all the furniture here since they were going back to the Enchanted Forest in 2 days.
We had all the town just for us.

"Killian look!"

I followed her voice and got in a smaller bedroom. But not too small.

"The baby's room." I smirked.

I grabbed her waist and she put her arms around my neck.

"The baby's room." She confirmed.

"Emma this is really happening." I let her lay her head on my chest.

"It feels like it was yesterday that I was trying to kill you." She laughed. "It's just sad she'll never be able to spend here a night."

"She?"

"Oh... I don't- well I think it's a girl." She blushed and pulled away.

"She'd be my little princess." I said and grabbed her again. "But she'll have a good life in the Enchanted Forest. With everyone."

"I just... I don't know how it works in there. I can't even imagine a future there. It just... doesn't fit."

"That's because you never tried. Emma. The life we are going to have is the life you were supposed to have." I caressed her cheek.