A New Chance | Chapter 21

EMMA'S POV

"Regina called. She said she's on her way here." I said.
Killian sighed.

I walked to him and placed my arms around him.
His good hand pulled my head against his chest and he released a deep breath.
He kissed my forehead and placed his chin on my head as my gaze didn't leave the library's door.

After some time Regina finally walked out the library with Zelena by her side.
Robin and my dad appeared with Maleficent and Killian's father too.

I looked up at Killian and pulled away knowing it's time.
"How do you create the cyclone?" Regina asked to Zelena.

"Wait." Killian said and everyone looked at him.
Only my father and I knew what was going to happen.

"You don't have to go." He took a deep breath before he started. "I hate you for the fact that you weren't there in most part of my life. I hate you because you moved on quicker than me. I hate you because you killed my only reason of happiness." Everyone looked at me and I looked down. "But I can forgive you. I spent my whole life alone... and it only brought me pain. I know if I let you go in that bloody cyclone I'll regret it forever so please... at least... don't think I don't want you."

Killian's voice was breaking more with each word.

I felt my father's arm around my waist and I lay my head down on his shoulder.
"Arthur... You still want to come?" Maleficent said with a weak voice.

"Son..." It was the only thing he could say.

Suddenly they both hugged.
Father and son reunited after all those years.

I looked up at my dad and smiled. He kissed my forehead and we both watched the moment.

"It's time for you to go back to your cage sis." Regina smirked.

"I'm not sure." She suddenly grabbed Robin suffocating him.

"Robin!"
"Stop!" I yelled and prepared my hands to use my magic.

"I wouldn't do that. You see you wouldn't like to kill Robin's baby would you?"

"Regina..." I breathed. Robin's life is worth it.

"What do you want?!" Regina yelled.

"The dark wand for his life."

"Give her the damn wand!" Regina quickly yelled to Merlin.
"This is powerful magic-"
"I don't care just give her!"

Killian nodded to his father and he walked to her giving her the wand.
Regina quickly grabbed Robin's weak body.

"What the hell are you going to do with that?!" I said as she grabbed her necklace with her other hand.

Suddenly a earthquake started.

I fell on the floor and I felt Killian grabbing me.

Henry. I need Henry. He needs to be okay.
He's at school.
I need to know he's okay.

I took Killian's hand and squeezed it.

It felt like hours but only seconds had passed.

I finally opened my eyes and looked up.
I saw a green cyclone coming toward us.

Everything finally stopped and I looked to Killian.
I helped him getting up and when I looked away I realized Zelena was no longer with us.

The dark wand was on the floor and right next to it was Killian's father laying down on the floor. I ran to him and helped him getting up and he nodded thankfully.
I quickly checked if everyone was okay and gladly they were.