The Note | Chapter 18

SNOW'S POV

"What time is it?" David said joining me at the couch with 2 cups of coffee.

"Two in the morning." I sighed. "David we should go to bed. Emma isn't probably coming." I laughed.
"You think she's gonna spend the night with him?!"

"David... our daughter is almost 30 now. We have to accept that." I said with a weak smile.
He sighed and ran his through my hair. "Let's go to bed then."

+++

KILLIAN'S POV

A bloody annoying sound woke me up.
A talking phone. Emma's.

I looked down and realized she was still asleep upon my body.

I slowly pulled her away making her wake up for a bit but I quickly kissed her cheek and told her to go back to sleep again.

I got up and looked for Emma's phone and I finally found it on the desk.

"Dad " I read on the screen.

"What the bloody hell, Dave?!"

"What?! Killian?! Where the hell is my daughter?! "

"She's asleep." I turned around and saw her sleeping. "What time is it?"

I realized I'm all naked.

"Why 6am of course."

This man has no life.

I reached my boxers on the floor and I put them on.

"Is there anything so important you want to tell us at 6 in the morning, mate?"

"Is my daughter okay? "

"Of course she is." I sighed.

"Great." The pause came and I thought on hanging up. "Oh and Killian! "

"What?" I sighed again.

"Goodmorning." I could hear him smarking.

I finally pressed the red button and climbed up the bed lying on her body.
She groaned waking up slowly.

"Killian stop let me sleep." She said hiding her face under a pillow.
"Come on, love it's 6 in the morning. Isn't that great?" I smirked.

She pulled the pillow away and looked at me with a death wish.

"Let's sleep then." I laughed and buried my face on her neck.

I felt her hand brushing my hair.

"How many did you bring here?"She suddenly asked.

"What?" I looked up at her.

"How many... How many women?" She whispered now.

"None."

She blinked her eyes repeatedly with confusion.

"I... I thought-"

"No one ever slept in the Captain's Cabin with me but you."

She looked up to the ceiling and sighed. "Well that's romantic." She laughed now drawing circles on my arm's skin with her thumb.

"Our first time needed to be better than that." I laughed looking up and reaching her lips.

I kissed them quickly and that made her smile.
"You make me feel so special." She said still smiling looking at me in the eyes.
"You are."

She cupped my cheek with her hand and kissed my lips in slow motion. So softly.
I pulled away still on top of her.
"We... could go outside, go to Granny's inn and... take a shower and... have an amazing breakfast because I'm starving and... then we go home or your father kills me."