Father | Chapter 10

|My english isn't the best so if you find anything let me know about it so please don't be afraid to correct me haha :) I need to get better at it.

I only learn with mistakes so feel free to comment. Thank you!|

3rd PERSON'S POV

"Killian what the hell is going on?" Emma was the first one breaking the silence caused by the impact of the news.

Somehow, Merlin was Killian's father.

"Killia-" the man took a step forward.

"How could you?!!" Killian yelled with anger and tears were reaching his eyes as he took a step backwards.

"I-I have an explanation, son. Just let me-"

"No! No. I-I-I'm not your bloody son!" Killian's body was shaking everywhere. Emma, surprised as everyone, took his hand to comfort him and stayed next to him. He quickly responded by squeezing her hand making sure she wouldn't leave.

Killian had never told her about his father. About anyone of his family. To anyone.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't a bad father... It's not my fault! I didn't leave you, Killian."

"I DON'T BLOODY CARE. You screwed up!"

Killian wanted to get the hell out of there and never see him again. But he knew he was the only chance to take out of Emma all her darkness. He knew he couldn't leave her now just because he was his father.

"Help us."

"Killian we need to tal-"

"Just help us."

"What do you all want?"

Everyone was still in shock and motionless.
"Emma is the dark one." Regina broke the atmosphere.

"The savior. I know."

Killian locked his eyes on the floor to never face him again.

"We need you to remove her darkness."

Merlin took a step towards Emma standing now in front of her.
Emma felt nervous. Not just because he was super powerful but because he was Killian's father. And well she was his girlfriend. Was this supposed to be their first meeting?

A dark light appeared on his hands as he seemed to be scanning her whole body with the magic.

"I can't help."

"Why?!" Everyone yelled in choir except Killian. He was too busy thinking on punching him in the face.

"I created the dark one because someone needed to contain all the darkness. Once I free this darkness, everyone's in danger."

Emma looked to the floor with disappointment. She would never be herself again.

"Can you contain it in my body?" Killian finally spoke again.

"Son-"

"Stop calling me that!"

"Killian no." This time was Emma.
"I can do it. I can do it for you."
"No."

"I can do it. I was supposed to be the one in your place." Regina said.
"No! No one is going to replace me. If there's a reason I put myself in here was because I didn't want anyone else to suffer this!"

Everyone stayed there without knowing what to say.
"I need a drink." Emma quickly changed the subject and walked away as Killian followed her into Granny's.

"Please..." Merlin's voice echoed in the hall but only Snow, Charming, Regina and Henry could hear as they turned around to face him.

"I need to talk to my son. Please help me."
Snow simply nodded and they kept walking toward Granny's.

EMMA'S POV

I was sitting at the counter and ordered a third shot to Ruby since Granny no longer liked me.
At the corner of my eye I saw Killian sat on the chair next to mine and ordered a shot too.

"You never told me about him..."

"I wasn't expecting to see him again."

I swallowed all the shot at once and ordered one more.

"Let him contain the darkness in my body, Swan."

"No."

"Swan, I can't live knowing you're-"

"NO!" I yelled making everyone in the diner quiet and looking at me.
I looked down to my feet. To my legs. And I closed my eyes letting a tear fall under my eyelashes.
The sobs came right after the first tear.

He quickly placed his arms around my waist turning me around to face him and then he pulled me into his arms.
The sobs grew more and more as flashbacks passed by in my mind.

It's ridiculous. Author or no author, I am not going dark.

No one, not Rumplestiltskin or some author, gets to decide who I am.

Our daughter is a beautiful, smart... amazing woman whom I love very much, and of whom I could not be more proud.

I'll be watching over you guys from somewhere. Promise me... just prom-promise me you'll both be happy.
I promise.

I'm a fan of every part of you.

I squeezed him even more and placed my hand on the back of his head brushing his hair with my fingers.
I have everything. I can't lose them. Even if that means living like this my whole life.

"I'm not going to let you do that." I whispered to his ear with sobs.
He squeezed me and the feeling of his body next to mine got me shivering.

After a long time we pulled away and I realized I wasn't the only one in pain.

He had just found his father after probably three hundred years.
He takes care of me everyday.

He wiped my tears with his good  hand.

"I love you, you know that right?" he said and I nodded smiling. "Let's go home." he said before kissing the tip of my nose.

3rd PERSON'S POV

"Killian you should talk to him." Snow said from the counter as he played videogames on the couch.

"I don't want to." he simply answered. "I want to punch him. How do I do it, lad?" Killian turned to his left side where a concentrated Henry was sitting.

"You can't punch him! He's an ally... KILLIAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

"My bad. You know I can only command this bloody thing with one hand."

Emma walked in and sat next to him on the couch. "Come on I'll help. Let's beat them."

"Emma convince Killian to at least try to talk to him." Snow insisted from the counter.

"Press X and shoot him. NOW!" Emma yelled.
The game suddenly stopped before the bullet reach the enemy's body.
"Hey!!" Killian and Emma both yelled looking at Henry who supposedly had paused the game.

"Sorry guys my phone is ringing." he said and walked to his room upstairs.

"Guys Neal is asleep!!" David yelled from the other couch.

Emma got up too and went to the counter where her mother was cooking dinner. She looked at the food that was upon the table and took some tidbits.

"Emma I think Killian should talk to his father." Snow insisted one more time in the subject.

"And why would he do that?! I don't know what the hell happened between them two but he obviously hurt him."

"We did hurt you too, Emma. We abandoned you. And now here you are."

"Hey what do you mean with that?"

"I mean  that if you had never talked with us, you'd probably be on your own by now."

"I'll try to talk to him."

|Don't worry guys. I didn't forget. You'll learn Killian's back story with his dad next chapter. Don't forget to vote and comment what you think! TYSM|