Lost | Chapter 14

|found any typos? Just comment|

KILLIAN'S POV

"Someone do something!" I yelled. Her eyes were now closed. I felt something on my face. Something cold. Her hand. She slowly and weakly caressed my cheek. But her eyes were still closed. The darkness of her hair started disappearing turning back to her natural color. I placed my hand on hers. "Swan?"

She stopped breathing. The hand that once had forces to raise up and touch my cheek had fallen and was now upon her stomach.

"No..." I heard Snow saying. She quickly ran to her dead body and touched her face. "Regina do something!" she yelled with sobs.

"I-I can't... She's... dead."

+++flashback+++

How can people associate someone so devilishly handsome with this bloody bastard?

It's been 9 weeks without villains.
Even though I've been quite busy trying to figure out a way to release the fairies from the hat.
Belle said she was waiting for an answer from that bloody magical machine. But the answer never came.
So she sent me home. Let's say I wasn't exactly friendly with that bloody box called internet.

I decided to come to her apartment and see her since she was already home.

"Here. Careful it's hot." Emma finally came back with two glasses of coffee and sat next to me on the couch. "So..." she swallowed a sip she had taken. "what do you think of Captain Hook?"

"He's such a devilishly handsome pirate."

"I agree with that. But I was talking about the other Captain Hook."

"No one beats me."

She laughed.
She laid her head on my shoulder and I looked down to see her. She quickly looked up to see me.

"What exactly did you do to the computer? Belle didn't seem too happy..." She smirked.
"He deserved it..."

Her phone rang and she picked up.
"Okay kid, love ya." she hung up.

"It was Henry. Regina already took him home from school. He's staying there tonight... How have things been between you two?" She said looking back to the television.

"Regina and I? She loves my eyeliner." I smirked and she rolled her eyes. "Well... your lad is quite the sailer."

She looked up again with a smile.

"Do you think he's okay with us?" she suddenly said.

"Us?"

"Like... us... being together?"

I smiled. "So we are together?"

"Never mind." she completly regreted picking up the subject.

I grabbed her waist and I pulled her to make her sit on my lap and lay her back down against my chest. "Yes we are together." she gained courage and whispered it. I looked down and kissed her cheek and we kept watching Peter Pan.

+++end of the flashback+++

"What's your problem?!" I got up leaving Emma's body with her parents.
"Son, now you have another chance of love. You can live. We can both be happy and have the life we never had the chance of-"

"I love her." I said trying to yell but only a weak voice came out.

I couldn't move but stay like that.