Epilogue

Zariah

Isaiah has been blowing my phone up for the past 2 days. I feel bad but Im happy I ended it before I got to attached and ended up getting hurt worse.

"Mommaaaa" I yelled walking down stairs.

"Girl why are you yelling I'm right here"

"Oops my bad I ain't see you but we should have a girls day". I smiled

"Alright I was just about to go get my nails done to". She said standing by the door.

I grabbed my phone off the table and followed her out to the car.

*

"Excuse you" a girl said as I was walking out the nail salon.

I rolled my eyes , I'm not about to let anything ruin my day that has been going good so far.

"Wait aren't you Isaiah's girlfriend" she asked.

I shook my no "Used to be".

"Good because he was all in this pussy last night" she smirked walking off.

"Bitch" I said calmly then started walking towards her.

"Uh uh let's go she not worth it" my mom said pulling me out the shop.

*

"Mom I need to tell you something" I sighed looking out the window.

"I'm listening" She said focusing on the road.

I hesitated before telling her but decided to get it over with. "I think I'm pregnant".

She made a sharp turn and started speeding. "What are you doing" I asked.

"To get you a pregnancy test" she replied simply.

*
I been sitting in the bathroom for 2 hours scared to look at the test. I finally looked at it and walked downstairs.

"Mom the test is-"........

------

Sequel will be up tonight or tomorrow but go read my new book "Finding My Way"