Chapter 9

I woke up this morning in one of the guest rooms at Vontae's. I went into the bathroom brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. I didn't feel like getting dressed so I put on a white tank top and purple pajama shorts.

I went downstairs and seen that I was the only one here. I went into the kitchen and made a fruit bowl . I sat down to eat then decided to text Diamond.

Me: What time you want me to pick up Zariah?

Bestfriend: Let her spend one more night pleasee!

Me: One more night. Then I'm coming to get my baby

Bestfriend: Alright I'll call you later

After I got done eating I went in the living room and watched re runs of love and hip hop Atl.

Vontae

I got a call this morning saying they had the nigga that stole money from Big man. Big man not in town so he told me to handle it.

I pulled up to the trap did the secret knock and went down to the basement.

"Bout time nigga" T.k said

"Just kill his ass , No talking" I said then walked back up stairs

A few minutes later they came upstairs. Me , T.k , Jordan , Alex and Keno went back to my house.

We walked into my house and I seen Kiyah sleep on the couch. Her ass was looking fat in them shorts no lie.

"Y'all fucking huh" T.k asked

"Nah but I wish shit" I said rubbing my hands together

I took my hand and slapped her ass extra hard.

Nakiyah

*smackkk*

"Vontae what the fuck is wrong with you always playing" I yelled throwing a pillow at him

"Get your ass up" he said laughing

I turned over and seen a group of niggas just chillin and Vontae standing over me. I got up and walked to the kitchen. He wanna play games so I'm gone get his ass back.

I went in the kitchen and got a cup of cold water. I walked back into the living room.

I leaned down to Vontae and gave him a kiss. "Say sorry" I said kissing him again

"Nope" he said

"You sure about that" I said smirking at him

"Yup" he said laughing

"Nigga shorty look like she gone beat your ass" Alex said laughing

"Apologize" I said

"I said no" Vontae said

I poured the water on him and started running to the stairs but before I could get to the stairs he picked me up and put me over his shoulder. He put me on the floor and started tickling me .

"Say sorry and I'll stop" he said tickling me. "N..Nopee" I said laughing trying to pry his hands off me. "Say sorry" he said again. "Okaay.. okaay I'm sorry" I said

He got off me and went upstairs to change. When he came back downstairs I went upstairs and went into the guest room and layed down on my phone. I realized I didnt have my IPhone charger so I decided to go to walmart and buy one.

I put on my white hoodie left my purple sleep shorts on and put on my white air force ones.

"Vontae can I use your car real quick" I said walking into the living room. "Why" he asked.

"I need to run to Walmart real quick"

"Yeah you can use my car but first go change" he said referring to my shorts.

"I'm not even gone be in the store that long" I said giving him my puppy dog face

"Alright.. But you gotta call me while you driving and while you in Walmart so I can make sure you not talking to nobody" he said with all seriousness.

"Over protective ass" T.k said and everybody else laughed

"Right but I'll call you as soon as I get in the car" I said

"No call me right now" he said pulling his phone out. I took my phone out and called him. He answered placed it on his lap and put it on speaker.

He handed me the keys and I walked out the door. I started the ignition and put my phone on the speaker then I turned in the radio and my song "Casey Veggies- Tied Up ft. Dej loaf" was playing.

I turned the radio up and started singing and dancing to it.

I'll be a lady in the streets
In a dress with her hair tied up
Or I can be a freak in the sheets
In the room with her hands tied up
Its whatever you want , Whatever you like
Its not a problem at all, whatever you like.

"Nakiyah" Vontae yelled through the phone

"What" I said turning the music down

"I want you to be a freak in the sheets in the room with your hands tied up" he said singing the song

I just laughed and shook my head. I walked into Walmart and went to look for the chargers.

"Aye kiyah get some cookies" T.k said through the phone.

"What kind" I said laughing because I realized my phone was still on speaker

"Choclate chips ahoy" He said

"Kiyah get some oreos to" Vontae added

The girl next to me kept looking at my necklace that my mom gave me but I didn't say anything because I always get compliments on it.

"Nakiyah" the lady next to me asked.

"Vontae I'm gone call you when I'm done checking out" I said hanging up the phone.

"Yeah that's me" I said with a confused face.