Chapter 6

Nakiyah

I was almost finished with mine and Zariah's rooms. All I had to do was put the new clothes I got her in the closet and hook her T.v up. Zariah's room was connected to mine but there was a door that seperated the rooms.

Zariah's room was painted pink and it was outlined with purple. She has a king size bed and her covers are pink and white. Right above her bed it said "Princess Riah". All her toys are in one corner and then she has a little chair in the other corner.

My room is white and teal. My queen sized bed has teal sheets and then a white cover. I have a walk in closet , then I have my T.v hanging on the wall right across from my bed.

Anyway I was finished with Zariah's room , I grabbed my purse and phone and headed downstairs. I wanted something to snack on while driving so I went in the kitchen and grabbed a pack of M&M's.

Vontae

I was sitting in the living room with Deshawn ,T.k, and Chris at Big Man house and then Nakiyah came out the kitchen eating M&M's.

She got a nigga feeling some type of way. I normally just fuck and duck but something about Nakiyah was different . "Damn she bad as fuck" I thought to myself licking my lips.

"You must like what you see" She said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hell yeah I like what I see" I said standing up grabbing her waist

"Uh uh..Where Big man" she said smiling pushing me away from her.

"He went to the bathroom" I said sitting down

I can tell she feeling me but she playing hard to get. But I ain't worried bout it she gone be mine one day.

Nakiyah

Big man finally came out the bathroom and I was ready to go pick up my princess but he want to take his sweet time.

"Hurry up nigga damn" I said rushing him.

"Kiyah don't rush me, and don't forget who you talking to before you get fucked up" he said grabbing his keys off the table

I rolled my eyes and giggled a little then I walked out to the car laughing

About 20 minutes later we pulled up to the foster home and I seen Zariah waiting outside with her bags and the foster lady sitting next to her.

"When you introduce yourself your name isn't big man it's Jermaine" I said looking over to him.

"Nakiyah I know I got this" he said as we both got out the car.

"Mommma" Zariah yelled running towards me

"Hey princess" I said picking her up

We signed all the papers that we needed to and then Big man put Riah's bags in the trunk. "Thanks for everything" I said giving Ms. Adams a hug

"No problem" she said

"Bye" Zariah said waving from the back seat

Im so happy I got my baby back and I'm going to do what ever it takes for her to be happy.

"Mommy I'm hungry" Zariah said rubbing her eyes.

"And sleepy" I joked "do you want something from burger king"

"Umm..Yes some chicken fingers and apple juice" she said excited

Big man stopped at burger king and got us our food. By the time we got home Zariah was ready to go to sleep it was already 8:30 at night.

I put all the trash into the burger king bag and then unbuckled Zariah.

I brought her straight to her bedroom and changed her into her frozen pajamas. I layed down with her until she fell asleep.

I went in my room and started to fall asleep but then I heard arguing downstairs.

I walked down the stairs and seen everybody sitting in the living room. Vontae and Chris were arguing . I was at the bottom of the stairs and Vontae started walking over to Chris getting ready to hit him.

I knew that if they started fighting the noise would get louder and I didn't want them waking my baby up.

So I walked over to Vontae and pulled him by his shirt into the bathroom.

"You good" I asked closing the door behind us

"Yeah I'm good he was about to get punched in his shit, he lucky you grabbed me" he said calming down

"What happened"

"He said some slick shit about my Lil sis and he know I don't play about her" he said getting mad again.

"That's fucked up" I said

"Yeah but you should of let me beat his ass" he said still mad

"Calm down" I said grabbing his face pulling it closer to mine "Don't stress about it y'all gone be back cool by the morning" I said kissing his lips softly then pulled away biting his bottom lip and walked out the bathroom.

It just wouldn't be right if I didn't tease him.

Vontae

I walked into the living room and big man started laughing and said "you better not have been in there trynna fuck my cousin"

"Nah your cousin was the one in there teasing me" I said laughing

"Mhmmm" big man said.

__________________________________
Votee!