Chapter 24

Nakiyah

It was about 7 at night and I was getting worried. Vontae wasn't home last night when we got back from Zariah's party and he still isn't home. He hasn't answered my calls, texts or anything.

I finished making dinner and let Zariah know it was done. The door bell rang and she went to open the door. I sat down at the Island in the kitchen and got on my phone. I seen I had a text from Diamond.

I opened it and my mouth dropped. It was a picture of Vontae kissing a girl across the table at a restaurant. I started choking on the water I was drinking.

"Mom you okay" Zariah asked patting my back.

After I caught my breath I turned around to see the boy from the party last night.

"Hey there sweety" I said giving him a smile.

"Hello mam" he said.

"Please don't call me mam I'm not that old". I laughed.

"You two grab something to eat. I'll be upstairs if you need me. And Zariah if you guys go up to your room keep the door opened." I said then walked up to my room.

I'm not even going to cry , I thought he changed I really did but I guess not. I started packing his belongings. But as I was packing I grew angry and started throwing his stuff outside on the front lawn .

Zariah

After Isaiah and I ate we headed up to my room to watch a movie.

"Make your self comfortable." I said to Isaiah. I walked away into my bathroom to brush the food out of my teeth.

I walked back into my room to see Isaiah taking over almost the whole bed legs spread out and everything.

"Move over some" I laughed pushing him over.

"You said get comfortable so I did" he said moving over propping his head up with his hand.

"Not that damn comfortable"

I turned on 'all about the Benjamin's' and layed down next to him. He pulled me closer to him and my head rested on his chest listening to his heart beat.

Nakiyah

I walked back down stairs and through out the last of his stuff. I seen his car pull up in the drive way. I ran upstairs and closed Zariah's door so they wouldn't hear us.

I walked back downstairs as Vontae opened the front door. "Nakiyah why the fuck is all my shit outside" he asked I could hear the anger in his voice.

"Because you no longer live in my house you can go live with that bitch that you took out to dinner" I said pointing towards the door.

"Kiyah what the fuck are you talking about" he asked as if he didn't know what I was talking about.

"Oh so now you wanna play dumb" I pulled out my phone and pulled up the picture.

He rubbed his hands over his face and sighed. "I'm done with you get the fuck out of my house" I said letting a few tears roll down my cheek.

"Kiyah I'm sorry. I really am. I fucked up. I love you" Vontae said hugging me.

I shook my head as anger took over my body I pushed him off of me. "You don't fucking love me if you loved me you wouldn't have cheated on me twice. If you didn't want to be with me thats all you had to fucking say" I yelled.

"Nakiyah I swear I fucking love you just give me another chance. I promise I'll stop fucking with all these other hoes I promise." He said.

"So it was more than just her" I asked then let out a laugh.

"You know what Vontae fuck you and your promises all you do is lie and I'm tired of this shit I'm tired of being hurt! Im tired and done! I'm Fucking done!" I screamed throwing a glass that was near me into the wall.

"Yo kiyah chill" Vontae yelled walking towards me.

"No I'm not gone fucking chill get the fuck out my house" I yelled throwing another glass towards him. He ducked so it wouldn't hit him and ran over to me.

"I said fucking chill" he yelled pushing me against the wall. He pecked my lips then started kissing my neck.

"Vontae get the fuck off of me" I yelled releasing from his grip.

"Nakiyah what I gotta do to show you I love you" he asked.

"Nothing because like I said before I'm done Vontae I'm not gone continue getting hurt over and over again" I yelled.

He started walking over to me and tried kissing me again. I pushed him away from me.

"You know what Nakiyah fuck it I'm done trying with your stubborn ass to then" he yelled.

I felt the anger rush through my body and my fist met his jaw. He put his hands around my neck trying to choke me but I pushed him into the table causing all the glass on the table to break.

I felt my body being lifted by somebody. But I just kept kicking screaming and crying.

"Mom calm down" Zariah said hugging me as I sat on the floor.

I broke down and cried into her shirt. Why when I think everything is going good in my life something goes wrong.

I stood up and looked at Vontae "Get out" I said calmly folding my arms and looking down.

He looked at me and shook his head "cant believe I fell in love with a crazy ass bitch" he said walking out the front door.

I went into the hallway closet and grabbed the bleach. Then I walked back outside seeing Vontae picking up his things and Isaiah and Zariah standing outside. Then I looked across the street to see Terrell and his gang sitting outside.

I didn't care tho. I walked over by Vontae opening the bleach. "So I'm a bitch now huh" I asked

He stopped what he was doing and looked at me pulling his pants up. "Hell yeah a crazy ass bitch" he said nonchalantly.

"I wouldn't be one if you wasn't all over these other females.. But I'm a crazy bitch right."

I was planning to pour the bleach all over his clothes but instead I threw it down, and started walking back inside.

"Come on" I said calmly to Zariah and Isaiah.

We all went inside and I locked the door behind. "Sorry you had to see that" I said to both of them.

"It's okay" they both said.

"Well I'm gone be in my room I'll clean this mess up in the morning" I said looking at the mess that was created.

I walked upstairs to my room and took a shower. Letting the hot water hit against my body releasing as my mind raced with many thoughts. The one I spent the passed years with is now gone out of my life.