Chapter 30

Zariah

Isaiah left about a hour ago so I was sitting at home by myself again! I really like Isaiah when I'm around him I just always feel this connection.

I looked down to see my phone ringing. I seen it was my bitch Destiny.

"Wassup boo" I answered

"Heey boo! What you on" she asked.

"Nothing trying to find some to do" I sighed

"Come walk around with me , Alisha, LaNiyah, and Nicole it will be just like old times"

Why not I have nothing else to do even though it was 11 at night. "Alright where yall at"

"Outside your house" she laughed
I laughed also "alright let me put my shoes on I'll be out in a minute"

I ran upstairs put my shoes on and fixed my hair. Before walking out I looked in the mirror. "I look good" I said to myself and grabbed my keys and phone. I turned the alarm on and locked the door behind me.

**

We been walking around for like a hour. It feels good to reunite with my girls.

"Girl Erik look way better than Alex" Destiny said to LaNiyah.

"Not to me" LaNiyah said laughing.

"Well me and Nakiyah heard something about Erik" Destiny said looking at me.

"We heard he got that dope dick" We said imitating a Vine we saw in lunch the other day.

We all burst out laughing. "I see a group of niggas , I hope they look good" Nicole said pushing me and Destiny out the way.

"Nicole calm your thirsty ass down " Alisha said laughing.

We continued walking and having small talk. "Nicole where you going" We all yelled as she crossed the street.

"To see what these niggas look like" Nicole said as she continued to walk.

I shook my head laughing this girl is something else. Everybody else walked across the street also but I really wasn't interested so I pulled my phone out.

I walked behind them looking at snapchat stories. I looked up and seen like 10 boys Destiny and them was talking to them , but I just stood next to LaNiyah on my phone.

I felt somebody grab my arm and I snatched it away not wanting none of these boys touching me.

I looked back and seen Isaiah standing there. "What you doing out here its almost one in the morning" he asked pulling me away from the crowd.

"I should be asking you the same thing , Cause I could of sworn you said you couldn't come back out cause your ma was tweaking. If you didn't wanna hang out that's all you had to say" I said then walked back by Destiny.

Isaiah walked back over to and was talking to one of his boys. I rolled my eyes and unlocked my phone to see the time.

It was 1:05 and right now I just want to continue to walk around with my bitches.

Isaiah walked back over to me placing his hands on my waist. Before I could say anything he bent down and kissed me.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. He started putting his hands in my pants but I smacked it away.

"Stop doing that" I said pushing him.

"Doing what" he laughed.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about" I cut my eyes at him and folded my arms.

He started to talk but stopped as a few other boys walked up. He walked over to them and dapped them up. It was dark out so I couldn't really tell who they were.

I finally was able to see their face as they got closer and realized it was Cam, Rj, and of course Nick.

I looked over at Destiny and the rest of my girls they were all having a good time. I didn't want to ruin it just because Nick showed up.

"Destiny I'll call you tomorrow , I'm gonna go back to my house"

"What? Why?" All the girls said at the same time.

I put my hands in my back pockets and looked down. "Umm..I don't really feel good"

They all gave me the 'why you lying' look "You where just okay a minute ago" Destiny said.

I shrugged my shoulders before I could speak I was cut off by Nick. "Nah she not sick she just wanna leave because I'm here"

I snapped my head his way and glared at him.

"What the fuck is all this about" Isaiah asked looking back and forth between me and Nick.

"Nothing" I said shaking my head. I grabbed my phone out my pocket as it rang.

"Hello" I answered. "Bestfriend where are you im outside your house" Karina said through the phone sniffling.

"I'm on my way right now. What's wrong? Are you crying?"

"Yes but I just want to hang with my bestfriend you always make me feel better and forget about everything , I love you Boo" she laughed causing me to laugh.

"I love you to I'm on my way right now" I said then hung up.

"Who was that" Isaiah asked raising a eyebrow.

"Karina"

"What's wrong with my baby" Cam asked with worry all over his face.

"Nothing she's just mad because she's been waiting outside for me" I lied. Karina hates when I tell Cam that she's mad because most of the its his fault.

Before anybody said anything else. I took off running towards my house.