Chapter 32

Nakiyah

I grabbed my bags and paid the uber. I unlocked the door and seen a bunch of teenagers in my living room.

I closed the door causing everybody to look at me. "Momma" Zariah yelled running towards me. She gave me a hug squeezing me.

"I missed you"

"I missed you to" she said giving me a big smile then put her arms behind her back.

It was unusual but I didn't say anything about it. Somebody knocked on the door and I turned around to open it.

"Wassup thickems" Messiah said walking in. I rolled my eyes playfully and laughed.

"Wassup baby girl" he said giving Zariah a hug and kiss on the forehead.

They sat down in the living room with everybody else and I walked to the kitchen. I noticed something was off about it. I looked closely and noticed my cabinet door was hanging off.

"Zariaahh get your ass in here" I yelled.

She walked in slowly looking down. "Yes"

"What the fuck happened to my cabinet" I yelled pointing to the broken cabinet.

"Me and Karina were play fighting and we fell into it" she said biting her lip and then started laughing.

"Oh so this shit funny" I cut my eyes at her and slapped her in the back of the head. "Oww dang ma" she said rubbing where I hit her.

"Stop putting your hands on my daughter thickems" Messiah yelled from the living room.

"Shut the hell up" I yelled back. "Get out my kitchen" I said pushing Zariah.

I pulled my phone out and leaned on the island searching for a place to fix my cabinet. I felt somebody rubbing my ass.

"Messiah get your hands off me" I said not looking up from my phone.

"Kiyah stop feeling all over a nigga damn" he said loud enough so that everybody in the living room could hear.

"Stop playing with me" I said turning around. He pulled me closer and his lips met mine. He ran his lip over my bottom lip asking for entrance. Our toungues wrestled as he picked me up gripping my butt carrying me towards the stairs.

We reached the living room and I remembered people were in here. "Messiah put me down" I said breaking the kiss.

He stopped with me still wrapped around him looking at me like I was crazy. "There are other people here" I said.

He looked around the living room and shrugged his shoulders "so there was more people than this around when we made Zariah" he said. Everybody laughed except Zariah.

"That's not even funny" Zariah said rolling her eyes.

"Can you put me down now" I said to Messiah laughing.

He was about to put me down but then he pulled me up higher. "Give me kiss" he said making a kissy face. I rolled my eyes then pecked his lips.

"Can y'all stop trynna make another me" Zariah said.

"Trust me this is not how you were made" Messiah said smirking at me.

"Shut up" I said smacking him in the back of the head.

"No I'm so serious , it was more like this." He said and next thing i know i was laying on the floor.

I tried to sit up but he pushed me back down. "First we was like" he said opening my legs and rubbing his man hood against me through our pants.

I tried to get up but he flipped me over on my hands and knees. "Then we was like" he laughed causing me to laugh. "Show them how your back was arched ma" he laughed holding my thighs so I couldn't move.

"Messiah I'm not about to show them nothing get off me" I laughed but was so serious.

"Arch it" he said smacking my butt causing me to accidentally arch my back.

He turned me over on my back "then we was like" he said lifting my legs up. I managed to kick him off me as everybody just looked at us laughing holding there stomachs. It wasn't that funny.

Before I could get up he pulled me onto him. "Then she was like" he said moving my hips. "Then she threw that ass back one more time"

I got off him and fixed my hair and clothes . "My fucking nigga" T.k said standing by the door laughing as he gave Messiah dap.

"Kiyah why I ain't know about this" Diamond said from behind T.k.

"Fuck all y'all" I laughed walking to the kitchen.

I miss being with Messiah we have so many good memories together.

"Nana come here" Messiah yelled.

I walked to the living room to see everybody comfortable watching a movie. I looked at Messiah and he patted the empty spot next to him. I walked over to him and snuggled into his side wrapping my arms around his stomach and laying my head on his chest , he rested one hand on my butt and used his other to prop his head up.

"Kiyah"

"Hmm

"I still love you"

I looked up at him and smiled. "I still love you to."

He leaned down and gave me a kiss. We both snapped our heads to the left when we seen a flash.

"Sorry I just had to get that picture" Zariah said. I shook my head and laughed.

Moments like these are moments that I will always cherish.