Chapter 13

Nakiyah pov :

Before I went to my parents I decided to stop at Messiah's to say good night to Zariah. If any one could make me feel better it was my baby girl. I went up to Messiah's door and knocked.

"Why you crying" he said letting me in. I felt my face not even realizing that I was crying

"Nothing I just wanted to say good night to Zariah"

"She's already sleep up stairs but you can go up there"

I walked upstairs and a smile spread across my face watching her sleep. I walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek and fixed her covers. Then I walked back downstairs.

He was in the kitchen pouring something to drink. He was shirt less and had on a pair of Jordan basketball shorts. I was admiring his tattoos and his pink lips. Then I started remembering all the good memories we had together.

"What you thinking about" he said taking a sip of his drink

"Nothing I just got a lot on my mind"

"Wanna talk about it" he asked walking to the living room

"Not really"

When I walked into the living room I seen a framed picture of Me him and Zariah when she was 2 weeks old. "I remember that day" I said laughing.

He looked at the picture then laughed. "Me to, I miss those days Nakiyah" he said walking over to me.

"Can I ask you something" I said playing with my fingers

"Of course"

"Why didn't you answer any of my calls or write me back or come visit me" I said quietly as I felt tears burning the back of my eyes.

"Honestly I don't know" he said sitting down with his elbows on his knees and his hands on his face.

"I'm gone ride with you no matter what or how big the situation.... Remember when you told me that" I asked standing over him

"I love you Nakiyah" he said pulling me closer and hugged my thighs since he was still sitting down

I pulled him closer and gave him a tight hug as tears fell from my eyes "I love you to but you broke my heart Messiah" I said. I released from the hug and walked out to my car.

I started my car but before pulling out of the drive way I sat there and thought about all of our memories together.

*flashback*

I was doing my homework but stopped when I heard rocks hitting my window. I got out of my bed and went to the window. I seen Messiah standing there, I smiled and opened the window.

"What are you doing here" I said loud enough so he could hear me but quiet enough so the foster lady wouldn't

"I came to see my baby" he said smiling

"We talked once at the trap house" I said blushing at the fact he called me his baby

"So you still my baby" he said showing his pearly white teeth

I laughed.

"Come walk with me"

"Let me put my shoes on" I walked over to my closet and grabbed my bred 11's. Then I made my way back to my window and climbed out of it.

"Your going to get me in so much trouble" I laughed landing on my feet.

"I'll make it up to you" he said giving me a hug

That night we just walked and talked but our bond was so perfect , I instantly fell for him.

*flashback over*

I wiped the tears from my eyes and pulled out the drive way..