Chapter 31

"I walked in and she was riding him and they didn't even notice I was there . I was so hurt I didn't know what to do so I just walked back out his apartment" Karina cried laying her head down on my lap.

"That's crazy I just seen him" I said running my fingers through her hair.

"Where?" She asked lifting her head up to look at me.

"Around the corner by Destiny's house"

She jumped up from the couch and ran out the door. I grabbed my keys and ran after her. By the time I got outside she was at then end of the block.

"Karina!" I yelled running after her. She ignored me and continued running.

She was about to attack Cam but I grabbed her before she could. "Karina calm down" I yelled pushing her away.

She tried to get around me again so I slammed her in the grass but not hard and climbed on top of her holding her arms down.

"Deep breaths Karina deep breaths" I said to her trying to catch my own breath.

I looked around and seen everybody staring at us shocked. "Are you calm now" I asked looking back at her.

"Yeah but I cant promise that I won't slap him"

"And you don't have to just don't attack him"

"Okay I won't" she laughed. I got off her and fixed my clothes and hair .

Karina walked over to Cam she didn't say anything she just stood there and shook her head at him. "Baby what's wrong" Cam asked trying to grab her waist.

She shook her head and pushed him away. She opened her mouth to talk then broke out into tears. She ran over to me and buried her face into my chest.

"I know Ri I know" I said calling her by her nickname hugging her.

I hate seeing my Lil sister , my bestfriend hurt. I could feel my blood boiling. I moved her off me and charged towards Cam only to be lifted by somebody.

"Put me down! I'm not gone do anything! Im calm! " I yelled to the person that was carrying me away from Cam .

He finally put me down once we got to the corner. "You good" Isaiah asked me.

I looked back over to Karina and seen her and Cam talking . "yeah" I said sitting down on the curb.

"You sexy when you mad ma" Isaiah laughed. I shook my head and laughed also.

"Come on" he said holding his hand out for me to grab. I grabbed his hand and we started walking towards the group again.
I'm guessing Karina and Cam made up because she was blushing as he whispered something in her ear.

I was about to apologize but before I could Isaiah pulled me into his car.

"Why you just do that"

"Because I need to talk to you."

"Okaaay. Wassup" I asked not knowing to be worried or what.

"We been hanging out a lot lately and I would hate to see you with another nigga..Will you be my girl Zariah" he asked holding my hand.

I started to blush and looked out the window then back at him. "Of course I will" I said giving him a peck on the lips.