Chapter 15

Nakiyah

Today I don't have to work so Messiah , Zariah and I are going to spend the day together.

Zariah and I watched Frozen while waiting for Messiah to come pick us up. There was a knock on the door and Zariah ran straight to the door excited. "Hey baby" Messiah said giving Zariah a kiss and hug "Go get a sweater it might rain" he said and Zariah ran to her room

"Hey daddy's other baby" he said pulling me close to him

"Your not my dad and I'm not your baby" I said laughing pushing him away.

"Always flexin" he said flashing his million dollar smile

Zariah came running back into the living room and was ready to go.

Messiah

"What song you wanna listen to" I asked turning around to Zariah in the backseat.

"Let it go from frozen" She said getting excited.

"Hell N...." I started to say but I seen Nakiyah shoot me a death glare.

I turned on the song and pulled out the drive way. Nakiyah and Riah both started singing the song at the top of there lungs. I just shook my head and laughed at how goofy they where.

My phone started ringing and I turned the music down. They both looked at me ready to beat my ass. "Daddy why would you do that" Zariah said squinting her eyes at me

"My bad baby" I said answering the phone

"Wassup" I said into the phone

"Come see me daddy" one of my hoe's said through the phone

I laughed "I will later" I said

"Mommy look" Zariah said making a silly face at Nakiyah and Nakiyah made one back.

"Tell kiyah I said hey boo" Kiara said.

"I'll call you later" I hung up the phone.

Me and Kiara been messing around for about 2 months now its nothing serious she just a quick fuck. But Nakiyah would beat mine and Kiara ass if she found out. Kiara and Nakiyah became real close this past year.

**

I looked in the back seat and seen Zariah knocked out. Then I looked over to Nakiyah and seen her sleep also. I looked in her purse for her keys , I pulled my phone out for light because it was dark. I found her keys but then I seen a long rectangular box. I pulled it out and it was a pregnancy test.

"Who she been fucking" I thought to myself getting a little jealous.

I put the pregnancy test back in her purse then I went to the back and got Zariah she adjusted her self in my arms. I was going to carry Zariah in the house then come back out and get Nakiyah but it didn't feel safe leaving her in the car sleep.

"Nakiyah get up" I said shaking her

She opened her eyes and slowly got out the car grabbing her bag behind her.

I carried Zariah up to her room took her shoes and sweater off then covered her up and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

Nakiyah

I leaned on the door frame and watched Messiah tuck Zariah in.

I shook my head and laughed "I know you not about to let my baby sleep in them uncomfortable jeans" I said walking over to her dresser

I changed her into some pajamas and walked into the living room to see Messiah sitting on the couch.

"Are you pregnant" he asked looking up at me.

I was confused what does he mean am I pregnant. "No I'm not pregnant. Am I getting fat or something?"

"No but when I was looking for your keys I seen a pregnancy test in your purse" he said also confused.

I forgot I stopped to get kiara a pregnancy test earlier she called me worried so I went to picked one up. "Its not for me it's for my friend"

"Good thought I had to beat your ass" he said smirking

"Shut up" I said playfully hitting his arm

It was silent then he leaned in and kissed me. It felt like the first time we kissed. He started unbuckling my belt.

"Wait stop" I said moving his hands

"What's wrong"

"I'm a virgin" I said trying not to laugh. Its fun messing with him.

"Nakiyah stop playing with me" he said smacking his lips

"No but seriously this is not about to happen"

"Always playing with me" he said getting off me mad.

I got off the couch "You just mad you can't hit this" I said turning in a circle.

He got up and started running towards me I started running to my room laughing. As soon as I got to my bedroom door he picked me up.

He carried me over to my bed kissing me. He placed me on the bed and took my shirt off. Then he started unbuckling my pants but there was a knock on the door........