Chapter 17

Nakiyah

Its been about 2 weeks since that whole incident with Messiah.

Anyways my mom and dad want Zariah today so I decided to drop her off then go get my nails and hair done.

After I dropped her off I headed to the salon. I got my long brown hair curled and got stilleto nails that where all black with silver gems on each of my index fingers.

I got hungry and decided to stop at Subway. After I finished my sandwich I sat there drunk my sprite and thought about my childhood.

Know that I think about it my lifestyle would probably be the same if I didn't get taken away from my parents, I just wouldn't have been in and out of foster care and group homes. I regret a lot of things I did in my life but I can't do anything to change that. I'm just going to make sure my future is better.

"Long time no speak" I heard somebody say snapping me out of my thoughts.

I smiled knowing it was Vontae and I'm not gone lie I do miss him. "What you want Vontae" I laughed looking up at him then to his boys standing next to him.

"Where you been" he asked as they all sat down at my table.

"Minding my business" I said with a attitude taking a sip from my sprite.

"I see you the same kiyah" he laughed shaking his head.

"And I bet you still the same Vontae" I mumbled

"What you mean"

"You know exactly what I mean" I said with all seriousness

He smacked his lips "That was like a year ago"

"Your dumb ass cheated on her huh? Damn you fucked up on that one" His friend said looking at me licking his lips.

I laughed and shook my head "Well I got somewhere to be " I said standing up squeezing through his friends.

"Where you going we ain't finish our conversation" Vontae said.

"Soooo." I said grabbing my purse and phone.

"I.." Vontae started but my phone started to ring. It was Messiah.

"Hello" i answered.

"Where you at" Messiah asked. "Why you wanna know" I said placing my purse on the table to get my keys out.

"I wanted to come see you baby"

"Uh uh stop , but I'll call you later" I said blushing knowing he missed all of this.

"Don't say you gone call me knowing you not" he laughed into the phone

"Bye Messiah" I laughed then hung up shaking my head.

I almost forgot Vontae and them where still sitting there.

"You fuck with Messiah now" Vontae asked raising a eyebrow. One of his boys laughed a little.

"Messiah is Zariah's father" I thought he knew that.

"Oh shit I ain't know that" he said with a shocked look

"I'll see you around Vontae" I said

"I'm gone call you later" he said grabbing my hand.

"My phone is off" I lied

"Nakiyah you was just on it" he laughed

"Well its off now" I smiled and started walking away

"Kiyah What the fuck" Vontae said as I barely got away from the table.

"What" I asked turning around confused.

"You done got thicker" he said rubbing his hands together looking back at my ass.

I rolled my eyes and laughed "Bye Vontae" I said then walked out of Subway.

I'm not really sure how I feel about Vontae at this moment should I forgive him or not? Idk..