Together at Last/Weeding

Ch.40

Ruby p.o.v

Abel blood was all over my face but I got up and ran toward Austin and he wipe the blood off from my face. Then we stood their talking until Austin ask me to marry me and I said yeah cause his the only person that make me happy.

Ruby- Austin, are you hurt do we need to go to the hospital open your eyes.

Austin- Got ya Ruby, and no I'm not hurt love. Here let me wipe the blood off there.

Ruby- I love you so much and I want to be with you only my love.

Austin- Will then, Ruby Martinez will you marry me and I promise you to love you forever.

I look at the ring and my dad,Alex,Carly and Lindsay were at the beach and for some reason I saw Alex and Carly holding hands and I played a little joke with him and i just saw yeah.

Carly,Alex,Sergio,Lindsay- Just say yes Ruby come on.

Ruby- No, I can't marry you. Just kidding of course I will marry you love.

Austin- omg Ruby, sorry first let's get you heal okay.

Ruby- okay then love,

*days pass.*

Austin- today is the day that Ruby and I will be together.

Alex- I'm proud of you, are you proud of your uncle Kimmy.

Kimmy- yeah I am, love you I'm gonna go with Aunt.

Ruby- today is the day, I bet my mom is proud of me.

Carly- she is proud of you, Kimmy ready to be the flower girl.

Kimmy- Yeah this is for you aunt I drew it.

Ruby- aww thank you kimmy, your aunt loves you alot. Shit the time I gotta go.

* at church.*

Sergio- Take good care of my only tressure Austin.

Austin- I will Sergio, you look pretty.

Priest- were here to join Austin and Ruby on this very important day of theres. Austin will you repeat after me.

Austin- I Austin Mahone take Ruby Martinez to love her and respect her.

Ruby- I ruby Martinez take Austin as my husband to love and respect him.

Priest- will theres nothing elas to say but Austin you may now kiss the bride.

Austin- I love you Ruby forever and always.

Ruby- call me Gemstone, not because Abel call me that but I want you to call me that everyday with love and you earn it.

Austin- thank you my Gemstone.

We got marry and it was the happiest day of our lifes, we will miss everyone but at least The Sabors are done for good and I bet my mom and Blade are happy that were together. And I'm also glad that Alex is with Carly to take care of her and Kimmy. Thanks to Austin I'm able to go outside, ware whatever I want and smile thank you god and mom to put him in my path thank you.