Taking care of Austin

Ch.25

Ruby p.o.v

When I arrive there I saw Carly with Austin and she told me what happened but Palla slap me and I slap her back. Until we fought ourself and I left her in the floor, But David yelled at me and I hit him.

Ruby- Austin, is he okay Carly.

Carly- David nearly killed him Ruby good thing Blade remove him. Here comes Palla.

Palla- I hate you, you take everything away from me RUBY.(SLAP HER.)

Ruby- Don't slap me Palla, I had it with you.

I was kicking Palla in the floor and I stop then David came in and yelled at me but I ingore him and took Austin from Carly hands, and I told her thank you.

David- Sis you okay, look what have you done to her Ruby. Are you hearing me.

Ruby- (Slapping David.) Dont yell at me ever again. Thank you Carly, you guys should leave before is too late.

Carly/Blade- We will don't worry Ruby, just worry about you guys and I deal with Abel.

Ruby- no I deal with Abel, I'll be fine. Oh look at you Austin.

I took Austin to my apartment and I called my dads best friend and he called my dad. All I want is for them to protect us from Abel, David and Palla.

Austin- Ruby, where I'm I are you hurt where's David oh god.

Ruby- Easy there David almost killed you, but I called my dads best friend and his coming and three other policemen to protect us.

Austin- I love you Ruby.

Austin kiss me passionley and I love it how he kiss me like he loves me a lot and I do too. Looks like were returning each other favors and what most important we have each other love and trust that's the most important in a relationship.