My real feelings

Ch.33

Abel p.o.v

I sit by Ruby then I told her about my real feelings it was my first conversation that I had with Ruby with out losing my control. I tried to kiss her but she turn away she doesn't want me to kiss her, until she had her pocket knife and cut me.

Abel- Do you remember the day that we first met Ruby.

Ruby-.....

Abel- still the slinet treatment, will that day was the best day when my dad brought you to the Sabors. Palla and I were about to move we were so in love.

Ruby- you loved your own cusion Abel?.

Abel- yeah I still do Ruby, But when I first met you, you change me completely this scar that I have was when I broke up with Palla.

I tried to kiss her but she turn away until she grab her pocket knife and cut my check, but I return her the favor by cutting her deep in her scar and shot her.

Ruby- that's what you get Abel, I gotta get out of here before he kills me.

Abel- why you little bitch come here, were not done her yet (punching her.) Hope you like the favor that I'm gonna return to you for cutting my check.

Ruby- no let me go, stop your cutting it to deep please stop.

I stop cutting her and I shot her in the same spot and I saw Austin, Alex,Carly and Blade standing there and I smiled at them.