Conversation part 1

Ch. 4

Ruby P.O.V

Why was that boy looking at me, Abel didn't like it one bit. I thought he was about to start a fight but look like I was wrong, to tell you guys the truth he's cute his hazel eyes, his tan skin, and his smile everything was perfect like an angel carved him out.

Ruby- I'm gonna go out, I be back before dinner.

Lindsay- Oh okay Ruby take care, and call us if you need anything.

Ruby- uh huh yeah sure whatever you say , anyway peace out old people.

Sergio- Come here, don't let it get to to you, she's have to accept you eathier way, but I wish someone will change her.

Ruby- I dislike her, don't like her one bit I just dont . Hey watch were your going...

Austin- Sorry about that let me help you up, you okay.

When our eyes met that's where it hit me that this boy was perfect just perfect. We talk and all the people look at us but we didn't care we just countied to talk.

Austin- I'm Austin Mahone and what's your name?.

Ruby- Ruby Martinez, nice to meet you Austin (smile at Austin.)

Austin- Will Ruby want to stroll around the beach and then get lunch. Is on me.

Ruby- I'll loved too but I gotta met up with my gang, The Sabors.

Austin- How about you ditch them, we could get to know each other by you ditching them.

I stood quite and a voice in my head was saying "Go and accept his invite this is your only chance you have with him." until I made up my mind and I accept it.

Ruby- Okay then Austin, I accept your invite.

*This is a two parted chapters guys okay. *