Fighting with David

Ch.24

David p.o.v

I saw Austin and I greet him because he's my little sister boyfriend, but instead of him saying hi to me he punch me and that's where I lost my cool. He told me what I did to Ruby and Palla heard...

David- Austin, was up man.

Austin- Whats up my ass (punch him.) That what you get for hurting Ruby.

David- What you mean, I hurt Ruby tell me.

Austin- you know what you did to her, I give you a hint I hate guys like you to abuse women like they were toys.

David- Oh that, hehehe oh Austin I had to do what I needed to do. Anyway Ruby liked it.

Austin- Yeah right, I was with her to talk and she felt like she wanted to cry.

I saw my little sister standing and she slap Austin and hit his shoulders but he grab her and push her out of the way and that's when me and Austin started to fight.

Palla- You were with Ruby, I HATE YOU GO TO HELL AUSTIN, I thought you loved me.

Austin- no I didn't loved you I did it for Ruby like she took my spot for you guys to mark her yeah I did the same. NOW move out of the way.

David- no one throws my sister like that not even me or you, if you want to fight let's go.

Austin- cone on then David, I will show you not to mess around with Ruby.

I was beating up Austin until blade pulled my aside and Carly was helping him up like if they were his side but I will talk to Ruby myself at least Abel wasn't here.