Living with Austin

Ch.16

Austin p.o.v

Ruby is gonna stay here with me, until they rebuild their house. I told Sergio if he knew where was Ruby but he didn't knew. So I went outside and I saw the ladder and there she was up in the roof hearing her i-pod, Then we start to talk...

Sergio- Thank you Austin for letting us stay here. I feel so horrible that I have nothing to repay you.

Austin- Is fine Sergio make yourself at home, I have extra rooms for the two of you could stay and Ruby could stay in my room. You know were I could find her?.

Sergio- No Austin i dont know maybe shes outside, and is fine Austin we could figure something out.

Austin- okay then Sergio, make yourself home and I'll go to fine her.

Linsday- He likes her honey, you could tell from his body language.

Sergio- yeah he does, I just want Ruby to know that his the right guy for her.

I went up to the roof and I saw Ruby laying down hearing her I-pod she was hearing and singing NSync ~ Is gonna be me. to make her not too noticed me I crawl and she stood up really quick and we started to talk.

Austin- there she is, she so mysterious no one knows where she's at.

Ruby- (Jaming to Is gonna be me and singing, you might be hurt babe, that ain't no lie. Baby when you finally get to love somebody guess what is gonna be me) Oh god Austin you scared me don't do that ever again.

Austin- Sorry Ruby, nice singing btw why your up here?.

Ruby- just thinking, have you ever feel like spereding your wings and fly away...

Austin- yeah why you ask Ruby, is okay you could trust me.

Ruby- I feel like that because I can't take it anymore. I want to get away from the Sabors and Abel but I feel like their following my every move.

I saw Ruby crying and she lay her head in my chest and I told her that everything will be fine,and were gonna help her.

Austin- Don't cry Ruby, I can't see you with tears. You have your dad, mom and me your not alone on this.

Ruby- I can't live here with you, I just don't want you or anyone to get hurt. So I decided to live on my own.

Austin- your not GONNA LIVE ALONE, I want you safe and out of trouble. Everything I do is not enough for you so what do I have to do for you to understand.

Ruby- Nothing Austin, you don't have to do anything, just trust thats all I'm asking for to trust me.

I look at Ruby and i kiss her ,then I grab her i-pod to played/ give a song for her to listen it was Shadow by yours truely and we just stood there hearing music until she fell asleep.

Austin- Let me played you a song and this song is only yours.

Ruby- Oh Austin, thank you for understanding me how I really feel, I'm gonna shut up now. (She fell asleep in his lap.)

Austin- My Gemstone, I won't ever leave you alone anymore (kissing her in the forhead and rubbing her shoulder.)