burning Ruby house

Ch.15

Ruby p.o.v

After they were done beating me up I went home of course and I saw smoke coming out from my house they over done it. I was trying to fine my dad and my step mom until I went inside and I got them out but due to the smoke I passed out and next thing you know I saw Austin in the hospital with me.

Ruby- Where is all this smoke coming from...

David- oh that, yeah better go before your family dies and blame yourself bye babe.

Ruby- Dad, Lindsay, oh I gotta go in there.

Cop- You can't go in there Ruby, is very bad.

Ruby- I'm going in there because my dad and Lindsay are in there and I'm not gonna lose them and be a orphan until another family accept me.

Cop- Fine go in there, leave your stuff in there.

I went inside and with the smoke I couldn't see anything but I found my dad in the kitchen and I got him out and I went back inside to find my mom.

Sergio- Daughter get out of here, I'll be fine.

Ruby- no your going outside, here's my dad treat him, I'm gonna go and get mom. Lindsay were you at.

Lindsay- Ruby in your bedroom,Open this door.

Ruby- there let's go quickly, where's the exit at. (Feeling dizzy)

Lindsay- I know where I got you daughter.

Ruby- no go mom, I'll be fine.

I Fainted and next thing you know I woke up in the hospital and I saw Austin.

Austin- Ruby, your awake how u feeling.

Ruby- Austin... How I end up in here and my mom and dad.

Austin- there fine, but look at your lip and eye Abel beat u.

Ruby- yeah he did, we have no place to stay.

Austin- you could stay at my place, I'm fine with it (lean in to kiss her.)

Ruby- thank you Austin, and no don't kiss me your with Palla.

Austin- I don't care Ruby I love you so much and hope u got my letter.

Austin kissing me was the best feeling for me it was the most passionate kiss that I everd had in my life is been a while that no one ever kiss me like that before.