Waking up

Ch.28

Ruby p.o.v

I woke up and it was dark only one light was on and I was tied up in a chair. Abel was there leaning against the wall until when he told me that he beat and mark Carly and Blade in order for him to get me.

Ruby- Where I'm I... Is so dark in here oh gosh I been kidnap I need to get out of here.

Abel- So your awake gemstone, I been waiting for you to wake up.

Ruby- Abel let me go please, I don't want nothing to do with you.

Abel- are you braking up with me huh (hit her with the gun) oh I'm so sorry Ruby.

I look at Abel I turn away because I don't want him to kiss me but he did it anyway.

Ruby- don't come close to me, get away from me.

Abel- no because your mine, and let yourself to give you a kiss. I had to kidnap you because I can't let Austin have you. If I can't have you then he won't have you eathier.

Ruby- Don't hurt him Abel, and I can't be with you look what weed did to you your a drug addict and I love Austin I stop having feeling for you long ass time ago.

Abel- Shut up you still love me, and I could prove it to you by this.

He untied me and put me on the table but I kick him down and untide my hands than ran to the door but Abel grab my leg and pulled me down.

Ruby- Get off from me Abel, there's the door. (Abel grab her leg.)

Abel- ENOUGH OF THIS! (He shot the celling.) I tried to be a good boyfriend to you Ruby. Palla.

I saw Palla walking in with Carly and blade and I saw them all beat up and they tied us up and David stood in the room while Abel and Palla left to do their business(sex)

Carly- forgive me Ruby please forgive me.

Ruby- is fine Carly, they mark you guys right.

Blade- yeah it hurts like hell, I'm sorry Ruby if we get out of here alive I want us to be friends.

Ruby- Carly, Blade you guys are my friends remember we used to talk when I came to this place.

Carly- yeah we were showing you around. But we will get out of here.

We just stayed their and waited for Abel because his the only one who make the decision around here, but all I have In my mine is Austin, Alex, my mom and my dad I wonder how he is ...