The Funeral

Ch.36

Carly p.o.v

We went to Blade funeral and while we stood there in silence I saw Ruby hiding behind the tree and I told Austin but she left running. I'm gonna miss my babe, now I'm definitely alone no parents or boyfriend but at least I have my friends.

*at the Funeral.*

Carly- Blade, I'm gonna miss you so much. Is all David fault but I promise you that I will get revenge on him.

Austin- Blade buddy, I promise to take care of your girl that's a promise I'm going to keep.

Priest- In the name the father, the son and the holy spirit a man. Brothers, sister, girlfriend, friends we're here today to join Blade Toress to honer him and remember the good times that he had in his life. Let's give him a few minutes of silence.

Carly- (looking at Ruby.) Ru..by.. Hey Austin that's ruby over there.

Austin- Ruby, she left running at least she's okay Carly. Now let's finish our silence.

Priest- thank you god for this moment of silence to your Son Blade Torres, I'm asking you to protect his girlfriend Carly Collins and their daughter Kimmy Collins Torres. May everyone go in peace the Furnal has ended.

I look at Blade coffin and I told him the news but she's not gonna know her dad when she's going to be born but I will talk to her about him.

Carly- (rubbing her stomach.) Your going to be a father of a most beloved daughter her name is Kimmy Collins Toress. But I will still get revenge and I will be careful okay. Good bye love.

I kiss his coffin then put a red rose for him to see that I will love him forever and always.