The Truth

Ch.23

Austin p.o.v

I had it, I went to Ruby apartment and I told her to tell me the truth, on why she pushed me and she did but I couldn't believe what she told me until it kick me that I have to go to the Sabors and beat up David. He hurt Ruby then I'm gonna hurt him back.

Austin- I be back, I'm gonna visit your daughter to see if she want to eat dinner.

Sergio- okay Austin, be careful.

Ruby- I'm coming (grabbing her pocket knife.) Stop banging the door like that, Austin come in.

Austin- Thank you Ruby, let me guess you been playing your song.

Ruby- Yeah I have, I'm so sorry for pushing you like that.

Austin- I came to talk to you about that and I want the Truth.

I look at Ruby going to the kitchen and she gave me a cup of water and then she told me.

Ruby- here you go Austin a cup of water, and the reason why I did that is that David he...he

Austin- He what Ruby, tell me.

Ruby- he abuse me Austin, and when a boy hug me I feel so dirty still. It wasn't never my attention to treat you like that.

Austin- Oh ruby my sorry, I won't let anyone to hurt you (he kiss her.)

Ruby- Is okay, (remembering) No Austin I can't do it I'm sorry.

Austin- no I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that, but David will hear it from me.

Ruby- Austin hold up don't go, AUSTIN! (Running after him) shit I gotta go over there before is too late I don't want my babe hurt.

I'm going to their hideout and David is gonna hear it from me what he did was a bad move I hate that when people do that abuse women like that.