kidnapping Ruby

Ch.27

Abel p.o.v

I told David and Palla to beat up Blade and Carly to tell me where's Ruby and that was easy. So I went to Ruby apartment and I climb through her window and I inject her a sleeping drug, poor Austin he have to live without Ruby.

Abel- David, Palla beat up Carly and blade that they could tell me wheres ruby.

David- Of course boss, this what we do with traders like you guys. Ready sis.

Palla- oh yeah, let's get this started come on. Where's ruby at.

Carly- She's with,

Abel- Where is she Carly, come on.

Carly- she's at her apartment Abel. (Thinking; I'm sorry Ruby.)

I look at Carly and Blade and I told David to mark them, like Ruby and they did. So that leave me to get MY GEMSTONE from Austin.

Abel- Mark them, I be back (grabbing his gun.) I will get you Ruby.

*At ruby apartment.*

Ruby- yeah I be back, I gotta get my phone, Abel what are you doing here.

Abel- Shhh, easy there Ruby that's a good girl.

I grab Ruby and put her in my car then I drove to our hideout and Palla tied her up really good and I just waited for Ruby to wake up.

Palla- I tied her up boss, and Carly, Blade are lock up David is taking care of them.

Abel- Good, I just sit here a wait for her to wake up. My sweet little Ruby I have you already (touching her face.)

Palla- Excuse me sir, I'm gonna be outside if you need anything.

Abel- hold up cusion thank you, and I know you been dying for me to give you this. (Kiss her.)

Palla- Your welcome cusion, (thinking: he kiss me, he actually kiss me.)

My cusion is crazy for me, but who knows I might give her a chance maybe but what would I do without my gemstone...