Selling Drugs

Ch.17

Abel P.O.V

I need ruby to be here, she got to deliver this order that I have if she doesn't come quick I need to send Blade and Sergio to find her. This can't be happending to me she's in The Sabors for a reason thats why we mark her. If she's with him oh Austin will actually know not to mess around with us.

Blade- Hurry up people we need these in the truck.

Sergio- you could at least help us Blade.

Blade- No, you guys could handle it I'm keep track.

Abel- Where the fuck is she, Come ruby hurry up you need to deliver this.

Ruby- What's going on here?.

Abel- you came about time, I want you to sell these but now.

Ruby- Weed, I can't sell them and I won't Abel we don't do this.

I look at Ruby and I told her if she was with him and she told me a lie but I told Palla to beat the truth out of her. And I told Austin to stay away so I have a big present for people that don't stay out of our business a.k.a Austin Mahone.

Abel- Oh yes you will Ruby, and were you with him answer me before you go.

Ruby- no I wasn't with him, isn't he going out with Palla.

Palla- Yeah, don't worry Abel I make her to tell the truth. You were with him right.

Ruby- stop your hurting my arm stop it, fine I tell you I was with him and I slept at his house because Sergio burn down my home.

Abel- Thank you Palla, now that's a good little girl go and sell these NOW!.

Ruby- (Ruby thinking; What I'm I doing, I can't sell these.) Sorry I space out, that will be $40 for both bags.

Guy- I'll take them, here you go 40 bones. Tell your boyfriend I say hi Ruby.

With Ruby selling those bags of weed for me, I made my way into Austin house and I saw a letter that Austin gave her. So I grab the letter and she has a lot of explaining to do.

Abel- Okay there all gone, now to crawl my way in. Theres Austin room. This kid likes red a lot look what we have here (reading the letter.) Oh ruby is gonna have a lot of explaining to do.