The letter / taking Maimi beach

Ch. 13

Ruby p.o.v

The next morning when I woke up I saw a bright red rose and a letter in my dresser and I told my dad and my mom if they left me the rose and the letter and they say no. Until I read it and it was Austin saying, I'm gonna let the letter explain it to you guys.

Ruby- This is a nice rose, and a letter?. Hey dad, mom by any chance did you guys leave this in my dresser.

Sergio- no honey I didn't, did u honey.

Lindsay- Nope I didn't eathier daughter.

Ruby- oh okay then, hmmm than who did?.

Austin letter- Dear Ruby, I'm writing you this letter to tell you that I'm sorry for last night. I had no choice to go out with Palla if I didn't went out with her you'll be dead by now, I did you a favor like you did to me when they mark you. I made a promise to you that I'll protect you and I'm keeping it.

Anyway I love you so much and I don't ever want to lose this love I have for you Ruby Martinez or like Abel called you Gemstone, love you alot -Austin Mahone

Ruby- Oh Austin, why didn't you tell me sooner but I like the rose you gave me and the letter.

*at Alex house.*

Austin- I left a rose and a letter in Ruby dresser.

Alex- that was a bad idea if Palla saw that, she will be dead. You did a bad mistake.

Austin- I know, what I did was bad anyway let's finish up and go to our business.

Abel- LISTEN UP EVERYONE, YOU GUYS KNOW WHO WE ARE. WILL THE SABORS are gonna take over the beach right gemstone.

Ruby- That's right, who ever talk back gets it from me. Don't mess with The Sabors.

I saw Austin with his friend Alex and I turn around to kiss Abel he did the same with Palla so I'm returning the favor to them.

Abel- I love you MY GEMSTONE, is nice to have the old you back.
(Looking at Austin.)

Ruby- I know right, I love you Abel FOREVER AND ALWAYS. Sabors destroy everyone business shops and then you guys head to the beach to pass the time.