The Arguement

Ch.10

Ruby P.O.V

I stop in front of my moms grave and I cried everything that I had inside of me, all I could think of was what my dad said to me I didn't let him finished his confession but I couldn't hear more, but why would he lie to me to his own daughter. Until Abel put his hand in my shoulder and we got into an arugement.

Ruby- Mom, why did you try to save me. Is my fault that your in heaven I need you so much but I can't believe my dad lied to me why he did that.

Abel- because he wanted whats best for you, so thats why your dad lied to you.

Ruby- You have a lot of nerve to say that Abel, (slap him.) YOU KNEW EVERYTHING AND DIDNT TELL ME!.

Abel- Yeah I knew my father told me in his death bed, so I keep that promise to my dad that I wouldn't tell you.

Ruby- I HATE YOU, LEAVE YOU DONT BELONG HERE!.

Abel- I won't leave because your mine Ruby and forever will be. I want the Ruby that I knew.

Ruby- you can't bring that Ruby back, because she's dead.

Abel- No bitch (picking her up.) You better be that ruby that The Sabors know if you don't your dad go bye bye bye.

I look at Abel with hate, I hate him he knew everything and he didnt told me what an asshole, but I had to change back to the old Ruby.

Ruby- put me down Abel, your hurting me please put me down.

Abel- oh okay then, oh and btw ruby is your choice to stay like that or turn back but if you stay to the nice ruby your dad goes boom got ya.