The Sabors.

Ch. 6

Ruby P.O.V

Why Austin couldn't stay away from me, I know this shit was gonna happened. He should of stay away but he didnt, until I saw La Senalar is the one that they mark you and your official one of them...

Ruby- I know this shit was gonna happened why couldnt you stay away from me.

Austin- Because I love you Ruby Martinez and I'm keeping my promise

I stood quite and we look at each other until Palla knock me out and Blade did the same to Austin.

Palla- Aww that's cute he made a promise to Ruby, (She knock out Ruby.) Let's take them.

Blade- Yeah, Abel won't like this at all. His gonna be piss off at Ruby.

*At the hideout.*

Ruby- hmm, were I'm I where's Austin at.

The Sabors- His right over there, and you disappoint us Ruby, You blowing us off to hang around with THAT LOSER!.

Ruby- let Austin go David, he had nothing to do with this.

David- I would loved too Ruby, but is up to your boyfriend who make the decisions on that. And soon he will find out.

Abel- find out what David , pick up Ruby don't make her be on her knees and untied her.

Palla-She blew us off to hang around with this Kid.

Abel- Him, so he couldn't stay away from Ruby, not to worried we have a gift for him. Get La Senalar ready Carly.

Carly- yes sir, this is my favorite part torturing other people.

I saw La Senalar and I told Abel to mark me instead of Austin and to let him go. And Abel did they hold me down and Carly mark me. I didn't want Austin to see but david made him to look.

Ruby- No, Don't mark him Abel mark me instead but not him.

Austin- are you crazy, I promise to protect you Ruby.

Ruby- and you are protecting me Austin by letting me doing this.

Austin- Oh okay then, don't cry I can't see you cry (Kiss her in the check.)

Abel- (Abel saw Austin give a kiss to Ruby) Blade, Palla hold her down Carly mark her and you David bring Austin closer that he could see.

Carly- This gonna hurt you than is gonna hurt us, how you like that Gemstone.

Ruby- Ahhhhhhh, stop please stop. Go Austin just go.

Abel- Your free Austin, now get out oh if you tell anyone about this your dead.

David- want me and blade to chase him boss.

Abel- go and chase him, if you don't get him is okay but hope he realize.

I saw David and Blade chase after me and Palla, Carly left me in the table and I showed myself the exit but I went the other way that I won't bump into Austin.