Abel beating up Ruby

Ch.39

Austin p.o.v

I went back to the beach by myself and I saw Abel beating up Ruby and on my right corner David and Palla bodies are still there with their eyes open. And I look at their eyes they were crying until I met face to face with Abel Winchester.

Austin- I gotta go to the beach their all outside. Ruby I'm here my darling. Palla and David looks like they were crying.

Abel- you told him huh, oh ruby your won't listen (kicking her in the ribs and punching her.) Your my gemstone only. Austin came to get Ruby.

Austin- yeah Abel, I came to save her is only me and you here.

Ruby- no Austin please dont hurt yourself, I don't want to lose you

Austin- your not Ruby, let's settle this men to me.

Abel smrick at me and he kiss Ruby but that didn't work because Ruby likes me and I had a trick up in my seleve.

Abel- your on Austin, wish me luck babe (kissing her.) Come then I'm ready.

Austin- Ill make you pay for everything that you done to Ruby. You hear me Abel EVERYTHING!.

Abel- Can you repeat that again, I didn't quite catch that Austin, and no other man could make my gemstone happy like me.

I laugh when Abel said that, he made Ruby all miserable thats why people stop talking to her but that will change today and for the rest of her life.

Austin- you made her miserable Abel, she wasn't happy with you at all. And she needs a man not kid in her life.

Abel- you laughing at me Austin, (tried to punch him.) Take this.

Austin- Nice try Abel, put the gun down.

Abel- Good bye Austin and Ruby I love you so much I tried everything to make you happy but I guess I didn't tried hard enough.

Ruby- hold up Abel.

Abel- im not going to prison again bye love take care (shot himself.)