hanging with The Sabors

Ch. 22

Ruby p.o.v

I went to hang out with the Sabors and David sat close to me but I got up and sit with Abel. All I could think of is David abusing me and saying how I like it, I just want to kill him so badly until Palla came with Austin and I just hide and told Carly what happened.

David- Hello Ruby, is been a while we haven't talk.

Ruby- Get away from me, (getting up and moving seats.) Hey babe.

Abel- Hey my gemstone, will you count this half of the money for me and write it down.

Ruby- sure, now let's see this money.

I look at Palla opening the door and it was her with Austin and I stood up to go and do "business" we made eye contact and then I saw Carly and I just told her everything.

Palla- Hey you guys, take a seat with the boys love.

Ruby- I gotta go and do business okay,(looking at Austin.) Carly got a minute.

Carly- Load those box's up but now, Yeah ruby what's up.

Ruby- you have to keep a secert, David abused me.

Carly- Oh I'm sorry Ruby come here, You know Palla is with Austin to make Abel jeoules because you took him away.

Ruby- she stupid, I didn't take Abel I was force by his stupid dad. (Looking at the picture.) He ruined my life.

Carly- He runied mine, Blade and those workers. But we can't be out because Abel will send his Right hand and Palla.

Carly told me everything, and she likes my best friend now idk why but she's a victim, even blade we should return the favor but at the same time I don't because you don't know what Abel is capable of.