explaining

Ch. 18

Ruby p.o.v

I went to give Abel his money, and then I told him that I'm gonna be out but he showed me the letter that Austin gave me. He wanted me to give him an explaination and I told him that Austin and I been going out quite some while now.

Ruby- there's your money Abel, now don't ask me to do this ever again.

Abel- Thanks and can you explain this ruby since when Austin is been writing you letters.

Ruby- you went into his house right, He been writing to me when you guys burn down my house.

Abel- you knew why Sergio burn down your house, back to the topic.

Ruby- I told you your answer already Abel, anyway I want out of this group.

Abel- Will you can't Ruby, your in here for a reason and anyway we mark you your part of us now.

Ruby- I did this for Austin, this was a favor for him.

Abel- but did he returned the favor to you, I guess not because if he did returned the favor he wouldn't be with Palla your grate enemy.

I stood quite for a minute and I just showed myself the exit and I started to think what Abel said to me but is not ture Palla thereated him to go out with her.

Ruby- was it true what Abel said, no don't believe in him and you could do this ruby. (Looking at the Window.) You gotta change your look do for you.