Telling Sergio.

Ch.29

Austin p.o.v

I went to my house and I told Sergio that Ruby got kidnap and he just stood quite for a minute until he had a feeling that Abel kidnap her. If he did I swear I will hurt him Alex and I joined with him.

Austin- I gotta tell Sergio, he has every right to know.

Alex- will yeah is his daughter, let's go come on.

Sergio- hey Austin I was about to call you, have you talk to Ruby.

Austin- About that Sergio, she got kidnap. This is how it all happened. (Austin telling the story.)

Sergio- Oh god, I think it was Abel who kidnap her and David is gonna hear it.

I saw him walking out until I told him if we could join him and he said sure but we were careful.

Austin- can we go with you Sergio, she's my girl and Alex friend. Please we be careful.

Sergio- yeah you guys could, I be back Lindsay call me if anything.

Lindsay- okay then be careful the three of you.

* at the hideout.*

Abel- Get them and put a blind folded around their eyes.

David- yes sir, come on Ruby, Carly and Blade. Get Ruby and Carly sister.

Ruby- (thinking; Austin my Austin hope your okay.)

Austin- there's their hideout, will Abel, David and Palla. We gotta sneek in.

Sergio- right let's go come on, Daughter, Blade Carly.

Austin- Ruby where are you at babe, answer us please their not here they left shit. Will never going to catch them.

Alex- yes we are Austin, don't worry guys we will find the three of them.

All I have in my mine is Ruby, I can't see her hurt at all it will be my fault if she hurt but I gotta think positive we will save Ruby and I won't rest until we have her by our side.

Austin- your right Alex, is time to think positive were going to have ruby by our side.