At the hospital

Ch.31

Austin p.o .v

Carly call me from the hospital and I rush there quickly but I didn't see Ruby only Blade and her. Until she told me that Palla, David are Abel's cusion I was shock when she told me.

*hospital sence.*

(Phone call- Hello, hey Austin is Carly, blade and I are in the hospital and I was thinking if you could come, yeah I be right there how's Ruby, I haven't heard from her that's why I want to talk to you. Okay then I be there. End of phone call.)

Blade- you call him Carly.

Carly- yeah I did, oh thank god your here. Did any of the Sabors followed you here.

I look at Carly with a confusion look and I told her if she and Blade are theret to The Sabors.

Austin- no they didn't, I was careful about it and what so important for you to tell me.

Blade- Palla, David are Abel family their cusions Austin Palla likes her own cusion, god this shit burns.

Austin- Wow, that's shit is crazy right there. They mark you guys right.

Carly- yeah, and I'm worry about ruby we haven't heard news from her at all.

I nod at Blade and Carly, and I was thinking if we make a plan A and B cause I know Abel has her. I need to get her before Abel hurts her I just don't want to lose Ruby ever in my life (looking at the picture of them in his phone.)