Seeing Ruby

Ch.20

Austin p.o.v

I saw Ruby walking and I ran up to her to hug her, but she push me away very harshly. Then she started to walk away but I grab her hand and ask her why but she look at me I look at her and she remove her hand and started to walk away again.

Austin- Yeah Alex, hope everything turn out will. there's Ruby hey Ruby. (He hug her.)

Ruby- Get away from me, don't come closer Austin or you Alex .(pushing him.)

Alex- I didn't do anything to you Ruby, you okay.

Austin- Ruby what's wrong why you pushed me away, don't walk away when I'm talking to you. (Grabbing her hand.)

I grab Ruby hand and she look at me and I look at her but it look like she wanted to cry by the look if her eyes but she remove her hand and started to walk away again.

Ruby- Leave me alone Austin, I don't want to talk to you. Don't look for me anymore. ( Started to walk.)

Austin- Ruby, I know your not like this, (Thinking; Ruby you know I'm here if you need anything.) She didn't act like this when I was talking to her up in the roof.

Alex- Will I really can't say anything, but she'll come around don't worry. Work will help you to get your mine off from her.

I look at Alex and I nod at him, but I'm still gonna figure out why she actted like this to me, this wasn't the Ruby I knew up in the roof.