Talking back to the Sabors

Ch.14

Alex p.o.v

I had it with them, they think their the shit but there not. Ruby was forced to be in it and go out with Abel and Palla threaten Austin. Is time for us not to be scare of them anymore.

Alex- this all bullshit, you guys think that you could come whatever time you like and destroy these people business.

Abel- I got this Ruby, and your Alex Austin best friend, he own us when they cought him with Ruby. That's why she has this mark (he lift up her shirt.)

Alex- She did it to protect him, Austin is not the blame for that mark. And your father forced Ruby to go out with you and be in that group.

Abel- How you know, did you told him Ruby answer me.

Ruby- I did tell him, and you know is the truth you knew everything and didn't tell me anything.

Abel- you bitch, (slapping her.) One move Austin and your friend goes boom.

Austin- will you be okay Ruby.

Ruby- yeah I'll be fine, thank you for caring at least you care not like other people.

Alex- you got a point there Ruby, at least you have each other trust. What's the matter Abel getting mad.

Abel- (Punching Alex in the eye.) Come near Ruby and both of you go bye, Sabors let's go come with me Ruby.

Austin- you okay buddy, I'll get some ice for your eye.

People- thank you Alex, were in your debt.

Alex- is okay I only do it for us, thanks buddy will let's clean this up.

Austin- you stay here buddy, I help them to clean up.

At least he hit my left eye but ruby talk back to him and that was good for her but I'm worried about her, I put on some music that they could finished faster, but I talk back for these people...