Conversation part 2

Ch.5

Austin P.O.V

Walking with Ruby around the beach is a lovely day, I heard stories about Ruby but I want her to tell me herself then I see if those "Stories" were real.

Austin- So how old were you when your mom pass away.

Ruby- I was fifthteen, she had a heart attack because Abel dad took me and I was force to be in the group and go out with his son.

Austin- Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that, but you could tell Abel that you were force to be in it.

Ruby- I can't leave like just like that, The Sabors are known to be the most dangerous gang of all history.

I gotta save her before is too late, I don't want her to get hurt. This is just when I told her...

Austin- You were force to be in that gang Ruby, what are you so afraid of?.

Ruby- Of Abel Winchester, I could act all though around the Sabors but I'm scared of him in the inside.

Austin- Come here Ruby, (hugging ruby and making her a promise.) I promise that I won't let Abel or the Sabors hurt you I'm here.

I saw the Sabors walking toward us and I just grab Ruby hand and started to run not until we got surrounded by them.

Ruby- Thank you Austin for the promise, and why were running is someone following us.

Austin- your gang, come on Ruby shit were surrounded.